ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

1/4 scale dude. 1/4. :slap Seems no one wants to read tonight. And try more like $500-600 based on their 1/6 MIB prices.

You haven't been following their previous releases, have you? Both were $400 even.

Yea... Maybe a taste of HT's own medicine!!!

How's that? I think both companies are awesome, but this "blame game" pisses me off. Both times HT have unveiled their figures first, and both times, EB have fired back. Quit playing favorites, EB started

Does Enterbay not do their 360 degree eyes for 1/4 scale figures? Would really help on this one.

Do you mean their version of PERS, whatever the similar function they have is? It certainly looks like it has that function, with how thick the eyelids are.

Looks so good. Shame it's not 1/6 scale because this sculpt blows HT attempts away. So impressed, this is what I expected the HT Dx to look like. Great job EB but I'm out due to scale

I sold all of my four Hot Toys Jokers months ago in preparation for EB's 1/4 Joker.

Although I have pretty much stopped collecting Hot Toys and 1/6 figures all together, I was excited to see how Hot Toys Joker 2.0 turned out. I was REALLY disappointed in their attempt, I thought it looked off and just left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I was telling Zach in his thread about it and he pretty much guaranteed me that we'd see EB's Joker the next morning, which really got my hopes up.

Fast forward to now where I'm peacefully reading my book in bed and I just dropped my jaw in shock and awe at how amazing EB's Joker is... like, look at that head sculpt and paint application.

This is absolutely stunning! I can't even express how amazed I am right now!

Do you mean their version of PERS, whatever the similar function they have is? It certainly looks like it has that function, with how thick the eyelids are.

Yes, though Enterbay did their googly eyes before HT did, but I haven't seen them use 'em on their figures lately.

I sold all of my four Hot Toys Jokers months ago in preparation for EB's 1/4 Joker.

Although I have pretty much stopped collecting Hot Toys and 1/6 figures all together, I was excited to see how Hot Toys Joker 2.0 turned out. I was REALLY disappointed in their attempt, I thought it looked off and just left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I was telling Zach in his thread about it and he pretty much guaranteed me that we'd see EB's Joker the next morning, which really got my hopes up.

Fast forward to now where I'm peacefully reading my book in bed and I just dropped my jaw in shock and awe at how amazing EB's Joker is... like, look at that head sculpt and paint application.

This is absolutely stunning! I can't even express how amazed I am right now!

:yess::yess::yess::hi5::yess::yess::yess:

You haven't been following their previous releases, have you? Both were $400 even.

How's that? I think both companies are awesome, but this "blame game" pisses me off. Both times HT have unveiled their figures first, and both times, EB have fired back. Quit playing favorites, EB started

History shows both are always playing tit for tat games...
HT more so than EB...

Nothing wrong with that...

I do that with my competitors.

I just see it this way. Pay for EB's now and HT joker when it's released 6 months down the line then add the more than likely delay and you have plenty of time to get both if you want both like I do

Agreed, EB's sculpt looks superior compared to that of HT.

Something off about the Hot Toys sculpt... I can't really tell what it is, but something is really off.

Holy ____. What a day for Batman fans :thud:

Why must we compare? 1/6th =/= 1/4. Both are absolutely incredible for their own reasons. HT has all of the accessories and everything else, and they're able to accomplish that because of the smaller scale. EB can add more detail because of the larger scale, but I'm pretty sure that folks won't be getting furniture. Just enjoy it. At the end of the day, we're getting awesome products.

80's cult films vs the biggest selling collectible subject in the market atm? Get ready for your first price hike in the 1/4 format.

Agreed, EB's sculpt looks superior compared to that of HT.

Something off about the Hot Toys sculpt... I can't really tell what it is, but something is really off.

I feel the same way man. It just leaves something to be desired. But EB's actually looks like real make up has been applied. Amazing, and just stunning.

Furthermore, EB's tailoring looks fabulous as well...Kato means nothing to me for Hot Toy's version, it's probably just to inflate the price up to keep robbing collectors.

Im really liking both...I wasn't planning on picking up any 1/4 scale but this...this might make me change my mind.

80's cult films vs the biggest selling collectible subject in the market atm? Get ready for your first price hike in the 1/4 format.

But a $100-$200 price hike? That's a pretty ridiculous assumption. I'm betting that they'll keep the $400 price tag and use the "bigger is better for only a little bit more approach." You're very confrontational tonight, Deck. Relax, buddy. :duff

I feel the same way man. It just leaves something to be desired. But EB's actually looks like real make up has been applied. Amazing, and just stunning.

We'll be getting metal accessories with this one too. haha! Got the EB t800 displayed, and i'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. Much better than the promo pics.

I expect the same for the joker. :yess:

Hopefully we get the dark knight suit to go with this one :pray:

Im really liking both...I wasn't planning on picking up any 1/4 scale but this...this might make me change my mind.

1/4 is the new 1/6, join the party bud :D

For those like myself who own EB's T-800 and have been following their new Rambo, you know that EB will absolutely KILL with Joker and Bats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back