ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

I'm trying to hold off order HT Joker after seeing EB Joker :lol

Really hope that, if EB announces a TDK suit, thay are able to attain the BB rights and give us a Ra's to go with the upcoming Batman.

just hold off, and get batman :hi5:

no needless spending now :monkey3

I'll probably get two EB Jokers and two EB Batmans :lol :yess:

I've been waiting for this line for way too long now! So happy right now! :blissy

The only thing holding me back from getting EB's joker is that they haven't said anything about the Dark knight suit.

I'd love to display both dark knight, and joker together. Doesn't seem right to me if we only get the begins suit since...

Yup I'm sure Enterbay will just give up after the inital 2 and not sculpt the Batman suit everyone wants :)

I'm glad to see it, but I really hope that he doesn't go up for order too soon. I've got Batman to worry about first.

After seeing Joker HS I'm so hype Bale HS gonna blow me away.

I'll probably get two EB Jokers and two EB Batmans :lol :yess:

I've been waiting for this line for way too long now! So happy right now! :blissy

INSANITY! hahaha:panic:

this figure will have tremendous shelf presence :yess:

Really hope that, if EB announces a TDK suit, thay are able to attain the BB rights and give us a Ra's to go with the upcoming Batman.

I really hope that they make a 1/4 TDK suit version. I could fully commit to EB's Bat products then and jus wait forever for the 1/4 Bane from HT

1/4 all the way baby! :lecture

:rock

I'm still going to PO the HT one just incase. I think I'll have this one as THE Joker for my main wall display but have the other on bunched up in the Detolf :lol I don't think I can resist both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back