ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

between the 89 batman figures, the nolan figures and the EB 1/4 scale figures, my collection is going to be very linear

I'm tempted to get the Bat-pod but then I'd have to get the new Batman then the New Joker, then Catwoman and Bane and some movie accurate rain to display them like the posters

:lol

as Void, i'm sure he knows someone who specializes in Nolan rain drops. :lol

Seeing the DX 2.0 made me more excited to see this ironically. I hope it comes tonight too!

Nah, they'll have some teasers, the last of which will probably have the date for Specs and Pics. Joker will probably be sometime in August if Batman's really going up at the end of July.

Looks frikkin cool!!

69464edegw1du6w183fxwj.jpg

Think I'm more WOW'd by this than the DX11

Hot Toys are starting to slip off the top of that hill. Enterbay have stepped up their game just as some folk started to write them off.

I just lol'd hard. Ah well, they'll both be on my shelf.

If I were choosing (and I'm not as I'm bored with collecting Ledger's Joker) this would be the version to get.
Same with the 1/4 T800. Hot Toys are being made to look silly with the fact being they should've nailed the likeness at least 2 versions ago!

This is a 1/4?
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE 1/4 scale!!

Can't wait to see more!!

Oh man, I'm not sure which one I like more. This looks great, the HT one looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back