ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

I sold all of my four Hot Toys Jokers months ago in preparation for EB's 1/4 Joker.

Although I have pretty much stopped collecting Hot Toys and 1/6 figures all together, I was excited to see how Hot Toys Joker 2.0 turned out. I was REALLY disappointed in their attempt, I thought it looked off and just left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I was telling Zach in his thread about it and he pretty much guaranteed me that we'd see EB's Joker the next morning, which really got my hopes up.

Fast forward to now where I'm peacefully reading my book in bed and I just dropped my jaw in shock and awe at how amazing EB's Joker is... like, look at that head sculpt and paint application.

This is absolutely stunning! I can't even express how amazed I am right now!

:yess::hi5:

Man, this is tempting......

Need to see FULL reveal. (With purple coat etc.)

Just asked and got answer to the question of Method/Way of sculpting...

Directed to Teddy...;) Answer is......Joker straight off, even in 1/4 scale.

Agitated.... Meh....

Yea I really don't think this will be above $400.

Can't wait to see the metal knife and gun. Hopefully he come wait a shotgun too. Maybe even the RPG since they already have it made for Rambo.

Looks frikkin cool!!

69464edegw1du6w183fxwj.jpg

Think I'm more WOW'd by this than the DX11

:horror Wow!!! I'm really starting to love enterbay.
It's amazing just late last year, I thought this company is moronic with their subpar sculps and pricing and is as good as dead. But they have made a complete turn around with impressive new sculpts and paint.
Ha ha, gotta love the competition. Now they sticking it to HT by showcasing theirs after HT's unveiling.

Very Impressive! :clap

Last edited:

:yess::hi5:

Man, this is tempting......

Need to see FULL reveal. (With purple coat etc.)

Yes! Maybe this will be your transition to 1/4, especially with BB Bats! Did you see the new Bats teaser of his chest too? :hi5: :yess:

1/4 is the new 1/6, join the party bud :D

For those like myself who own EB's T-800 and have been following their new Rambo, you know that EB will absolutely KILL with Joker and Bats!

I've been lurking in the Rambo thread and I agree its an amazing figure...the accessories, the HS, the paint...I also loved the t-800.

I really don't think I'm going to be able to pass on this or Batman in 1/4.

Just asked and got answer to the question of Method/Way of sculpting...

Directed to Teddy...;) Answer is......Joker straight off, even in 1/4 scale.

Agitated.... Meh....

I'm confused as to what "straight off" means??

I can't stop staring at the teaser and playing the TDK theme song on YouTube :lol

I need more Bill, give us more!

impatient.jpg

I think the reason the HT sculpt seems off is because the skin seems... harder? Like it looks as if it were made of plastic, however detailed the sculpt is. This could be due in part to the pitted texture or the finishing on the paint, but EB's version looks to have real, soft skin. Drier, too. Check out the lips on this and compare them to the ones on DX11. These look freakishly real.

I'll probably be getting the following 1/4 figures:
-EB Batman
-EB Joker
-HT TDKR Batman
-HT TDKR Bane
-HT TDKR Catwoman
Possibly an EB TDK Bats, too (if they do it).

:horror The Make-up look very real.

Early Teddy Daniels was saying how other sculptors (but I think he was referring to HT mostly) should do like Adam and sculpt Ledger first then joker-ize it.

What I think OSB is saying that EB just sculpted Joker as he was from pictures with make up and all and didn't sculpt Ledger first and turn it into the Joker; therefore kind of an "in your face" or "owned" thing going on I believe

:horror The Make-up look very real.

Exactly! It looks like it has actually be applied to the figure. Absolutely incredible! Whoever painted this deserves a medal and one of Bill's Ferraris :lol

I think if Enterbay made a 1/4 Keaton Batman, . . . . . my mind would be blown.

Don't understand, come again please.

I've been lurking in the Rambo thread and I agree its an amazing figure...the accessories, the HS, the paint...I also loved the t-800.

I really don't think I'm going to be able to pass on this or Batman in 1/4.

Was just a dig at Teddy from another thread..

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4566349&postcount=1849

;)

Early Teddy Daniels was saying how other sculptors (but I think he was referring to HT mostly) should do like Adam and sculpt Ledger first then joker-ize it.

What I think OSB is saying that EB just sculpted Joker as he was from pictures with make up and all and didn't sculpt Ledger first and turn it into the Joker; therefore kind of an "in your face" or "owned" thing going on I believe

If they didn't, even more impressive now because it sure looks like they did Heath first.

I think if Enterbay made a 1/4 Keaton Batman, . . . . . my mind would be blown.

:thud: :thud: :thud:

I don't think one of these will suffice in my collection. I think I might have to pick up at least two :panic:

The only thing holding me back from getting EB's joker is that they haven't said anything about the Dark knight suit.

I'd love to display both dark knight, and joker together. Doesn't seem right to me if we only get the begins suit since...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back