ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

149373_415322831813884_100000085131298_1661355_503895876_n.jpg

Yes, sculpted neck! Not that that wasn't expected! But yes! Ha ha. Looks amazing.

Still could pass as a two piece head & neck to me, from what I can tell from the pic :dunno

I wonder who's going to make 1/4 bodies available first: EB or HT? Someone's going to have to if they want us to have a 1/4 Bruce Wayne, and it also wouldn't hurt if they pulled a Che/Han and gave us a suit to buy, too.

The hair looks normal. You can see a nose!

and so the mass production begins....

CANT FREAKIN WARGHHHHTHTHJDFJHG

It's definitely a scupted neck.

Hair looks nicely detailed ala Adams 1/6 Bale, now show me the full figure! :panic:

To be honest, I'm quite surprised by the amount of time it takes Enterbay to show prototype teasers to production and release. This is a class act so far from their recent releases.

Why can't Hot Toys, a presumably way larger company, do the same instead of pushing back so many things?

I will buy batman for a bale sculpt :lol

I was hoping that this wouldn't tempt me into getting this, but so far i don't see me turning this down. Everything we've seen just looks spot on.

The fact that this is going up at the end of the month has forced my hand, and caused me to make a decision that shall affect my life for a month, at least: I have deliberately forfeited my spot in the first half of the split-shipment of the 89 Nicholson Joker, so that I would be able to order this. Congratulations, Enterbay; you've won this battle (but not the war).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back