ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

Pretty exciting when you think that at most, we've got about 13 days until we see this guy.

You guys already got a pretty perfect T-800, let us have our moment, why don'cha?:pfft:The rate EB is going, you probably will see the BD T-800 soon anyway.

Bought Bought Bought- if it will be as nice as their T 800....

I can't wait to see what they do with this...very happy with both s
Scarface's, albeit some minor issues. But seeing some of the vids on he 1/4 T2 and the overall opinion on it I'm excited to see what they have to offer.

now they need to make a 1/4 batmobile haha! can't wait to see how this will look like. hope its not just scaled up version of ht

That's one of the reasons I decided I can't get the Tumbler, Jye. The 1/4 figures are too impressive to pass up (scale wise), and with as much coming out this year, I can't justify double dipping on say, a TDKR Batman, so that I can justify a TDK Tumbler.

That's one of the reasons I decided I can't get the Tumbler, Jye. The 1/4 figures are too impressive to pass up (scale wise), and with as much coming out this year, I can't justify double dipping on say, a TDKR Batman, so that I can justify a TDK Tumbler.

I thought about that but figured that two 1/6 Batman posed with two 1/6 vehicles will still look amazing.

It's as if the 1/6 vehicles will have the same impressive display presense of the 1/4 figures.

But let me also be clear about my intentions, i'm definately getting 1/4 Batman/Avengers/Terminator.

I will fulfill my goal in life, to die broke. :lol

Last edited:

I'm ready to preorder when this goes up.

Same here, Cosmo. I'm ready to get this party started for real this time!:rock

Well, Got £250 for one figure. Christmas and birthday will cover another one

Are the 1/4 scales figures going to be @ $400? I am ok with paying that for something special like Hulk or Monger, but I don't want to put out that much for each character I buy.

Yeah, The T-800 was $400 (inc Shipping) and I'm sure Bill mentioned future releases will be around $399 (inc shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back