Enterbay Onimusha 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of problems did they have with the last figures. And I'm getting the figure. Never played the game but saw pics while looking in video game mags years ago.

the previous 2 Chinese movie figure Ip Man and Stormraider, they did a pretty bad job. One of the figures has been delayed for a year, and the head script is pretty bad....

^^Wait a minute are you saying that the head sculpt got messed up just by displaying it??? Do you mind uploading a pic so I can see what your talking about?

Also I noticed that the tenso swords look different than the ones from the game. Do they changed to the ones Enterbay sells with the figure later on in the game?

There is actually a story behind Enterbay production problems...
To put it short, the companies/factories they engaged to produce the figures, just couldnt cut it, resulting in figures being delayed & being of lesser quality compared to their bruce lee figs.

I allready PO this bad boy :D
And I dont give a ___ about his body bcause anyway it will be replaced.

There is actually a story behind Enterbay production problems...
To put it short, the companies/factories they engaged to produce the figures, just couldnt cut it, resulting in figures being delayed & being of lesser quality compared to their bruce lee figs.

ya I heard of that too....that's why I am worrying about Onimusha would have the same problem too...

I hope that this doesn't have problems, because its expensive. Plus its a must have for me, but lookin at pics I don't think its worth almost 200$. This will be my last enterbay fig if the quality is a big difference from these pics

ya I heard of that too....that's why I am worrying about Onimusha would have the same problem too...

I believe that they have sought for a new company for production. So hopefully all goes well. Enterbay is capable of great things and I hope lady luck shines on them again.

Release later tonight, hopefully I can pick up mine tomorrow or next week, can't wait. :panic:

Damn allready,please post pics!
I haven't ordered mine yet because of the issues with their releases lately.

Same here. I'm waiting to see what the actual product looks like. I have about 7 must have HT that's coming this year so anything else has to be phenomenal for me to consider.

enterbayx.jpg

..the only proper pic of it i could find at toyworld forum.

Back