Enterbay Onimusha 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$150 was a steal, was it eBay?

From a friend who was running out of space :)

I've seen this figure in person before, it's awesome.! I guess EB never got the license for Jean Reno.

I'm a bigger fan of Jubei and Onimusha 2, and would love a 1/6 treatment. Gogandantess is up there as some of my favorite game villains ever.

Man I would love a Dantess figure...if his boss fight didn't annoy the hell out of me

I'm thinking of swapping his body to a Hot Toys one though...the EB body seems kinda frail

Weird i haven't asked you guys about this sooner.But do you guys have problems with the red armour plates on his overarms?These are glued on his arms but they keep falling off because no matter how much i force them on the arms,or whipe off the old glue that never seemed to dry(i know that sounds weird),and add some new glue,they won't attach no matter how much i try.
Any advice would be appreciated if anyone have the same problems.

1545664_10151929618063528_502640559_n.jpg

1599519_10151929618053528_1313307289_o.jpg

I really want a HD collection for this series! It used to be one of my fave franchises.

I forgot about the Jean Reno, they sculpted a really nice head for him. Shane it wasn't made

Weird i haven't asked you guys about this sooner.But do you guys have problems with the red armour plates on his overarms?These are glued on his arms but they keep falling off because no matter how much i force them on the arms,or whipe off the old glue that never seemed to dry(i know that sounds weird),and add some new glue,they won't attach no matter how much i try.
Any advice would be appreciated if anyone have the same problems.

Yep, same for me and there's no easy way to fix that.
Loose that stupid velcro altogether and make your own thing to support the armor in place.

was there a sculpt for Jean Reno?
There was, for their Leon.

leon.jpg

There even was an awesome custom Jacques.

Loose that stupid velcro altogether and make your own thing to support the armor in place.

There was, for their Leon.

leon.jpg

There even was an awesome custom Jacques.

That didn't live up to what I expected, same with a lot of people which is why I passed on it.

At least now i know it's not just mine.

Just wanted to know as im selling mine and good to know if this was a common problem or not.

I want to but need to fix him first.
Threads that hold elbow pads decayed over time.

Even after all these years this figure still managed to get me angry... :lol
I ****ing hate Enterbay.

The most awful thing is melting glue of arm armor because it almost impossible to clean up.
And it was a very common issue, even at release.
Mine still has some spots on hair.

Other then that, he's pretty tall for an Asian guy.
The plan was to swap the body but I don't want this figure that much anymore.

Such a shame we didn't get a Jubei figure. Not even an unofficial one. :(
Then again, they didn't even make Jacques, even tho they had the rights to Reno's likeness...

P.S. all this talkin' made me want to replay O3... And I shall

Such a shame we didn't get a Jubei figure. Not even an unofficial one. :(
Then again, they didn't even make Jacques, even tho they had the rights to Reno's likeness...

P.S. all this talkin' made me want to replay O3... And I shall

They did produced this figure featuring Yusaku Matsuda(松田 優作) who was the model for the game.
It can be a good base to start your own Jubei custom :D
310310c73e6cb6f153b0cfbb1f696011.image.300x500.jpg

And for Jacques,
Here is a custom I did based on their Leon way back
06.jpg

And also good old Onimusha 1 custom
Copy of Warlord_02.jpg
Copy of WarlordB_04.jpg

I remember that Jacques from back then!
Still looks pretty damn good. :)

That's the Punisher's coat, right?

I remember that Jacques from back then!
Still looks pretty damn good. :)

That's the Punisher's coat, right?

Thanks!
Honestly, I don't remember which coat I used.. It was my first 1/6 custom and I searched and bought without knowing too much :p
I vaguely remember airbrushing blue acrylic on top of black leather coat and sewing rubber-band on it for shells..

Yeah, it's the Tom Jane Punisher coat. I got some of the parts you used to build a Jacques myself years ago, but never got around to it. My offer still stands since 2012 or 2013, if you ever decide to sell Jacques, I got first dibs! :lol

Back