Enterbay Onimusha 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay should have made Nobunaga instead of Reno though,Samanosuke and Nobunaga would look so great together on my shelf!

Now they need to do Reno in The Professional. Anyway I have to see if I will have money to buy Kaneshiro and Reno.

Enterbay should have made Nobunaga instead of Reno though,Samanosuke and Nobunaga would look so great together on my shelf!

In my opinion, Enterbay should release a Nobunaga figure in addition to these two! But, even more than Nobunaga, I would love to see them release a Jubei Yagyu figure.

They could've, but the Reno character would sell more solely because it's based on a famous actor.

Don't mind if I do! *takes plasmid's money* Yoink! :lol

:thwak I'll take that figure off your hands then. Consider it a pre-order.

In my opinion, Enterbay should release a Nobunaga figure in addition to these two! But, even more than Nobunaga, I would love to see them release a Jubei Yagyu figure.

I might be in the minority, but I'd prefer a Jubei over a Sasuke figure. Hopefully we can get a ballpark on when we'll see more pics, release date, and pricing.

Very cool, better late than never as Onimusha was one of the best action series of the PS2. I stopped after Demon's Siege.

Let's hope these sell well and we can see Enterbay and Hot Toys acquire some more video game licenses!

Very cool, better late than never as Onimusha was one of the best action series of the PS2. I stopped after Demon's Siege.

Let's hope these sell well and we can see Enterbay and Hot Toys acquire some more video game licenses!

Exactly!!! Hopefully this'll shed some excitement and get that rumored Onimusha game into full production!!! We need some PS3/360 Onimusha now!!!

58737_445814029584_329989274584_5071575_7139998_n.jpg

Now there's the pics i have been waiting for,looks outstanding!!!I hope it comes with the 2 hairstyles,one like that and 1 ponytail.

And the swords,i sure hope it comes with everything,lighting,flame and wind swords,in metal!

Now there's the pics i have been waiting for,looks outstanding!!!I hope it comes with the 2 hairstyles,one like that and 1 ponytail.

And the swords,i sure hope it comes with everything,lighting,flame and wind swords,in metal!

U get the Bruce Rock?

No not yet,if i was you would have seen pics allready :)

The fedex tracking info says Monday,looking forward to it.

Back