Enterbay Onimusha 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
58737_445814029584_329989274584_5071575_7139998_n.jpg

Dang...very nice. I never liked my money anyway. You can have some Enterbay.

Hopefully it won't go that far,now that they work with Medicom and hopefully share their licenses it could mean alot of goodies coming.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Hmm, his features seem a bit too soft in the sculpt... maybe it's the color though.

I hope he turns out well, I need a samurai in my collection.

Hmm, his features seem a bit too soft in the sculpt... maybe it's the color though.

I hope he turns out well, I need a samurai in my collection.

I agree. I think his face is too full, though it's only very noticeable in the 3/4 angle shot on the bottom right. But I will say that Enterbay's sculpt looks more like the real Takeshi Kaneshiro than the 3d renders of him in the Onimusha games.

looks amazing! I hope the armor is made from hard plastic.... I dont want no soft plastic shoulder pads.

hey guys anyone getting this figure?
first of all I wanna get it but I am in Canada...pretty hard for me, I was thinking of preorder form yesasia but the price is too expensive...
secondary Enterbay did pretty with their last few figures because there's a problem with their production line....any advices??

hey guys anyone getting this figure?
first of all I wanna get it but I am in Canada...pretty hard for me, I was thinking of preorder form yesasia but the price is too expensive...
secondary Enterbay did pretty with their last few figures because there's a problem with their production line....any advices??
What kind of problems did they have with the last figures. And I'm getting the figure. Never played the game but saw pics while looking in video game mags years ago.

Last edited:
Ive been wanting a samurai figure for a while, and i love onimusha. im just dissapointed the armor has no chest piece

Back