Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes give me Starks and Jordan so I can recreate this scene over and over again
starks-grant-jordan.jpg

Look at Grants bottom lip Ha Ha Ha

you think they would make a guy who shot 2-18 in Game 7 of the NBA Finals?

i'm totally here with breaker. the market is huge. there a lot of buyers in asia, europe and the usa. but i also would love to see some classics, as there would be really that problem of those trades. it's just secure also for the buyer to have the most updated roster.

this line has really a LOT of potential and with enterbay it should work out. i only hope they will enough accessories and we will get all the shoes etc from nike, addidas etc...

and i just hope enterbay get their figures faster on production as until now ^^

Yes give me Starks and Jordan so I can recreate this scene over and over again
starks-grant-jordan.jpg

Look at Grants bottom lip Ha Ha Ha
Yes. When people think back on Jordan's career, all they remember is that one time John Starks sort of dunked on him because Horace Grant was standing in the way.

Too bad to have your career overshadowed by a moment like that. People forget that Jordan was actually a half-way decent player. I mean, no one would compare him with hall of fame legend John Starks, but, still.

I'd be in for Charles Barkley or Hakeem Olajuwon. Otherwise, I'm out. They just made the announcement ... so we're looking at a 2013 release at best for the first figure, and 2015 for any followups.

SnakeDoc

NOW WE'RE TALKING:

dreamteam1.jpg

Gimme the DREAM TEAM starting lineup and i'm SOLD: Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley & Ewing...and i'll be a happy camper.

This license has HUGE potential.

Sort of dunk on him...blah Jordan jump for the block shot. If he would made the block then it would been another spectacular move on the great Jordan.

nah wouldn't want a Christian Latener, and that Dream Team was kind of soiled by their especially Jordan because he wouldn't let Zeke on the team and then the Reebok logo controversey

Maybe, but basketball and the NBA are extremely popular in HK and China. And there are lots of fans stateside. Though I wonder how many would buy a high-end figure of NBA players.

Still, I think this is very exciting.
Pretty smart idea from Enterbay. There are a lot of sports fans out there just itching for an awesome quality figure of their favorite athelete.
^^^^

What both of these guys said.

Bulls Jordan for me and I'd gladly buy it. hopefully he's in the AJ XI's:pray:
jordan_090909.jpg
You a sneakerhead Verbal?

You know there's a pair of XI's coming out next week right?

A few of you say WTF is EB doing with this....

Look at it this way, this will open up to all BBall fans who may of never seen a 1/6 figure to the standards of what we are used to, the amount of non collectors is huge.

Thats my opinion! you may laugh at them now but If done right, EB may be laughing all the way to the bank!

AND thats just Asia, I'm not talking about USA or Europe......
:lecture :exactly:

Enterbay's sculpts have always been great -- but the base bodies have not been a strong suit. I wonder how they plan on dealing with the massive scaling issues when making figures of players that range from 6'1" to 7'6" ... partiuclarly when you put that next to, say, their Jack Bauer (5'9") and David Palmer (6'5") figures.

They need a Manute and Muggsy two-pack ...

Manute-Mugsy.jpg

... haha.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong but why does everyone assume they are making Jordan? based on the picture it seems like they are making modern players only, and even if they did make classic players I don't think they'd make Jordan has he has own deal with everything and would cost enterbay a ton of money to make him.

They have his picture on the first page. And if they do any single player, it should be him of course. Jordan has licensed out his rights to various figures and videogames in the past, so I'm not sure that he sets the bar too high in terms of acquiring likeness rights.

Im pretty sure they CANT do Jordan since he has an exclusive deal with UPPER DECK...

I will be buying Duncan for sure and probably Kobe...

Hopefully this would open up other companies doing NFL (the real money maker). Probably wont be EB since NFL isnt really a money maker overseas.

Back