Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, but basketball and the NBA are extremely popular in HK and China. And there are lots of fans stateside. Though I wonder how many would buy a high-end figure of NBA players.

Still, I think this is very exciting.

Didn't know of it's popularity in HK and China, but realistically, how many actual figures might make it to production. I don't see them making ten figures. It's a nice announcement but plagued with disappointment for collectors and, I feel, Enterbay alike. Great for the niche market of collectors that happen to like NBA.

What the hell are Enterbay doing?

34hcnk9.jpg

:lol

Seriously though, EB get this and HT get Indy AND SW?!

Look forward to the release of these in 2015.

but is this really true? I can't find any post on their facebook site? Just at the page where it was noted on one of those pics.

I don't know if i would end up buying every player, probably no, but a MJ is a must-have! Maybe a Kobe too :D

Could be from the fb page of Bill Tjang from Enterbay. It does read 'Real Masterpiece' though, which means 1/6 I believe. At this point I only know as much as the guys on toy world do.

Maybe Breakersrevenge can fill us on some details soon.

Plus, who is this plasmid303 character? Sure, it says he has 9,000 posts but has any of us ever seen them? It all seems pretty fishy to me...

Yeah, this plasmid guy? He sounds like an ass. :lol

just let this translated:

NBA officially become an official partner and authorized a series of REAL MASTERPIECE dolls products.

Global millions of NBA and basketball lover's dream, like really the first official product launch ultra,

Development work started, the goal in 2011 Playoff on the eve of the first product launch. NBA - I LOVE THIS GAME ~

nice if it really would be 2011

Didn't know of it's popularity in HK and China, but realistically, how many actual figures might make it to production. I don't see them making ten figures. It's a nice announcement but plagued with disappointment for collectors and, I feel, Enterbay alike. Great for the niche market of collectors that happen to like NBA.

Yeah they love their NBA players. I read somewhere that the top selling sports jersey in China is Kobe Bryant's Lakers 24.

I do agree with you and worry about how far this line will go knowing Enterbay's problems of late. Hope for the best, I suppose..

This is a war between HT & EB hahaha!

HT finally got T1, Bruce Lee & Superman Christopher Reeve + Indy + Star Wars + all the other licenses they have/will have.

vs.

EB and their NBA figures + Arnie Kim-Less Bruce Lee's + old canceled TV show figures (Prison Break) + a handful of other licenses.

I wouldn't call a fleet of tanks vs. a few BB guns a "war". :lol:lol:lol

HT finally got T1, Bruce Lee & Superman Christopher Reeve + Indy + Star Wars + all the other licenses they have/will have.

vs.

EB and their NBA figures + Arnie Kim-Less Bruce Lee's + old canceled TV show figures (Prison Break) + a handful of other licenses.

I wouldn't call a fleet of tanks vs. a few BB guns a "war". :lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol

Back