Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very interested in knowing how the jerseys will be made, will it be exactly like the 30 revolution jerseys?

now enterbay officially posted this on their facebook site :)

Bulls Jordan for me and I'd gladly buy it. hopefully he's in the AJ XI's:pray:
jordan_090909.jpg

or the XII. one of those shoes would be awesome :)

very interested in knowing how the jerseys will be made, will it be exactly like the 30 revolution jerseys?

I'm more interested how the body will look like. hopefully there are all those body-accessories, like the knee pad from mj etc.

ah man, excited like a kid here :)
other collectors are totally blown away by indy through ht as they grew up with indy. i've watched nearly every game from the bulls with mj as a kid and this is such a great news.

I'm also not getting the critic here at enterbay. yes there aren't anymore that big as before and hot toys is the leader etc, but why not making this line? It's cool to have something different, not always something from the movies etc.

I for myself am totally excited about this release and really hope to see now an MJ fig and hopefully they won't be delayed like their prison break figures etc.

Do you think they will make these true 1/6?

If not, will be hilarious having these very tall basketball players only just standing up to standard HT figure height. :lol

Do you think they will make these true 1/6?

If not, will be hilarious having these very tall basketball players only just standing up to standard HT figure height. :lol

I posed the same question. You know Y Ming will be made. Do we really expect him to be to scale to say D Wade? Interested how this turns out, I would love some good 1:6 b-ball figs.

ha that would be curious too see yao and lets say nate robinson with the same size :monkey1

what makes me curious, who is the person who posts on the enterbay facebook site? in the comments he wishes that mj, pippen and rodman should be made. so hopefully this is a hint that those three will be made?

That's weird. I would go after a John Stockton, Karl Malone, Jordan, Pete Maravich, or Chris Paul.

Though I don't follow Enterbay closely, though, they aren't known for releasing lots of figures, or for doing so in a timely manner, are they? I wonder how far they will be able to get into this line.

Zero interest in these... but MacFarlane did pretty well with sports lines, so maybe there is a market for them.

But, for me, another pass from EB.

Will need to find out if EB has got the licence for the gear....

NBA licence is for sure as thats signed, but what about Nike, Reebok etc etc etc

Official Nike BBall kicks!! thats badass!!!

A few of you say WTF is EB doing with this....

Look at it this way, this will open up to all BBall fans who may of never seen a 1/6 figure to the standards of what we are used to, the amount of non collectors is huge.

Thats my opinion! you may laugh at them now but If done right, EB may be laughing all the way to the bank!

AND thats just Asia, I'm not talking about USA or Europe......

That would be nice, but not essential for a line like this to succeed, and probably not worth the licensing costs (unless, of course, Nike or whomever actually paid Enterbay to help market their gear on these figures. . .not sure how this would work).

so what happens if a figure is announced then he signs or gets traded to another team before it hits stores?

Like Evilface is saying, it's gonna take such a long time for them to actually get anything released that they're probably better off only doing classic players. Or current guys like Kobe or Duncan who are gonna be associated with a single team after all is said and done, even if they get traded. But then again, printing out a different team's outfit might not take long or be very expensive to do.

They would prolly only put one out every year and a half.

:lecture

This is a good license for a Mcfarlane or Neca who can make 30 figures a year.

For EB, with the track record of actually doing anything in the progress department, I imagine it should amount to a tremendous waste.

it would be nice if they made Anthony Hardaway Magic 90's jerseys and you had the kicks accesorries.

Back