Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What uniforms would you guys like to see HOME or AWAY?
why not both? :wink1:
I like your thinking Thrust! :hi5:

Definitely Purple and Gold!

I used to be, but stopped collecting around 2005. Although, I do still keep track of a few certain releases like Deion's or CB's. I do spend alot of time in a general Nike forum though:wink1:
Right on.

I used to be heavy into sneakers back in the 90's, then kinda lost interest. But I've been bitten by the bug again and am buying up Retros like a mad man. Love me some kicks!

It would be awesome if they do Jordan and it has a stand and the portrait and uniform to replicate this.

michael-jordan.jpg

michael_jordan_87.jpg

Otherwise, I'd rather it be from the later years and come with red, white and black versions of the uniform.

People forget that Jordan was actually a half-way decent player.

Jordan.. the baseball player!? When did he play BBall!? :wave

Will these be true to scale (doubtful). Y Ming versus D Wade :rotfl

Somehow I don't see EB doing a 15" figure.

Yeah, because aside from that and maybe a basketball, I can't imagine there being any other accessories.

They could always add something like this with each figure:

!B7tMr!wBmk~$(KGrHqV,!hkEyr8l5fVyBM1BBpPH-!~~0_12.JPG

Cool. I hope this includes some Space Jam figures.

Still have all of mine, including this.

1217023966-14220-0.jpg

Because of endorsements, Starting Lineup couldn't do Jordan anymore and towards the end of his Bulls career, Space Jam figures were all you could get of him.

The best are the Upper Deck figures.

I'm interested but I have a feeling the pricepoint will keep me out of these. Would like a Jordan and Kobe though.

Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Magic, Kareem, Patrick Ewing, man this is going to be awesome, now if Hot Toys start to do wrestling figures to combat this = broke 4 life

The Kobe one is gonna look so good. I can already see him posed in the fade a way shot.

I'd only get Scottie Pippen and Steve Nash if these are made.. I also am wondering how the scale would be. Most NBA superstars are 6'0" and taller.. How can they make a 6'7" Pippen look proportionate with a 5'8" Stallone? :lol

I'd only get Scottie Pippen and Steve Nash if these are made.. I also am wondering how the scale would be. Most NBA superstars are 6'0" and taller.. How can they make a 6'7" Pippen look proportionate with a 5'8" Stallone? :lol

I'm very skeptical of this line. I mean, Enterbay won't even take the time to make President Palmer taller than Jack Bauer. How are they going to treat these height differential of NBA players? If I were them, I'd start off with the most popular retired player and the most popular active player, that's Jordan and Kobe. This will be very convenient for them cause they are both 6'6. This can serve as their bases. If they make Centers and PF in the future, they can make them taller, and if they make little guards like Nash, Isiah Thomas, then they can make them shorter. They should at least have these three height molds.

Cool, with Hot Toys Micheal Jackson figure and now a Kobe figure, you can have not only a pedo in your collection but also a rapest. :yess:

Hope a Vick figure is next :rolleyes:

Another thing from Enterbay not to care about.

Back