Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys,

I've been following this thread for a while, and I am searching for an Enterbay Jack Bauer.
Does anyone have it for sale maybe? I am a huge fan of the series and I would love to have him on display next to my dvd collection of the series.
Please forgive my bad English, I am from the Netherlands hehe!

Greets Mark

Guys, I have a question. How do you get the Subway feet out from the boots? I managed to pop the feet out of the leg pegs, but now they're lodged deep inside of the boots. Should I submerge the boots in hot water?
It wasn't easy! I soaked them in hot water and used pliers to prise them out. Getting the feet of the RM5 into the boots was harder still, but got there in the end. Good luck!

Put them in the microwave for 20sec's a time until they are soft.

You'd have to be VERY careful there. It very much depends on the power of the microwave as to how long you'd give things. I have accidentally melted vinyl by leaving it too long. I prefer to use a hairdryer to heat boots.

Thanks Mr. Arms! Nice version of Jack! But I am looking for the original Jack Bauer Enterbay..

Again thanks for the link!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

I don't know if you need to have posted a certain amount of times before you have access to the marketplace on here, but, I would suggest, if you need to, and once you have, then post a WTB (Want To Buy) in there.

I don't know if you need to have posted a certain amount of times before you have access to the marketplace on here, but, I would suggest, if you need to, and once you have, then post a WTB (Want To Buy) in there.

Alright thanks.

I'm sorry didn't knew about a marketplace here..

About the foot peg in the Subway boots: I tried using hot water and some needle nose pliers, but to no avail. It's really stuck in there. I'm tempted to cut open the shoes, remove the feet, and re-glue them.

Actually, the forum rules have changed. You can't post sales threads on SSF anymore, unless you've subscribed to Premium Membership. It costs $15 for a year :lol.

I used a heat gun to get my boots off. I assume you don't have a heat gun. Maybe a hair dryer?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Well, I submerged it in BOILING water for a few minutes, and still nothing. Would a heat gun really be better?

So, I thought I should take some pictures of the dry rot on the Subway jacket and messenger bag, that I mentioned before. The material cracks, peels, and flakes off like dandruff.

Buy the subway figure at your own risk.

14024537970_7c6fcebda9_z.jpg

14024508969_b41f647f23_z.jpg

14208732352_46876cbf82_z.jpg

14024510149_9d13f59c02_z.jpg

14211184585_af028cca24_z.jpg

14208743572_5b55733206_z.jpg

Back