Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd certainly get that jacket for mine, the good thing with it being Subway is that it's still a good fit for the EB body.

@Solidus: Did you buy that figure brand new!? If you did you'd have good grounds for sending it back. My Subway jacket is still good as new.

Yeah, it was new :slap. But, all things considered, everything else came perfectly well. Return shipping to China will cost a lot, so I'll just keep it.

A friend here recommended some other jackets, so I think I'll pick those up instead. I don't want to try my chances with another Subway jacket, that's for sure :lol.

Fair enough, my Betrayer jacket is still good and that has been on display since I got it. Must have been a bad batch. I've got my eye on a Survivor jacket now.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about the bad Subway jackets. Mine is fine.

I very much doubt we'll be getting any more 24 sixth scale figures. It'd be very cool to get Tony, Chloe Nina or even a younger Jack though!

Well, you all know by now who I think would be in the running if future figures were to be planned, and I wouldn't put it past them, especially if ratings for the new season go through the roof. We'll see......

Would an RM4-02 Che body be suitable for jack? Or would it be too tall. That's the only enterbay body I have besides jack's original body. The RM5 is just too expensive to purchase now.

That really sucks. I just took a look at mine and the jacket seems fine. What kind of conditions is he being stored under?

I only just received it from China, was brand new in box. The jacket started peeling when I took it off and put it on the RM5

I just got my Subway figure in today, and I can say that I'm thoroughly disappointed in the jacket. The fit and the detailing were great, but as someone had previously mentioned in this thread, there were signs of dry rot and the jacket is actually flaking :slap. I think I'll wait for the Snake Plissken figure from Sideshow, and buy a jacket when someone sells it loose on EBay.

I think I'll see what I can do with the jacket in the mean time. Perhaps I can glue some of the flakes back and repaint it.

Sorry to hear that you had the same problem as me with the jacket. Have messaged the seller in China to see if he can send me a replacement jacket, waiting to hear back. Was going to buy a separate one from the ebay listing you provided, but not sure if I will now!

Would an RM4-02 Che body be suitable for jack? Or would it be too tall. That's the only enterbay body I have besides jack's original body. The RM5 is just too expensive to purchase now.

Not really,

You're probably thinking of the one that comes with the Mr Han head. The one I got was from the young Che they did and it cost a lot less. The Scarface figures used them too, but, the skintone might be too dark.

I've just found one like mine, I'll PM the link...

I just watched the Jason Statham movie Blitz. In it he wears a Trailmaster jacket just like Jack's save for one thing, Statham's jacket was very matt in appearance, more like a waxed jacket. I initially thought that the Subway Survivor jacket was too shiny, but, I then checked stills from Live Another Day and the jacket Kiefer wore was shinier than Statham's. I was going to suggest weathering the Subway jacket, but it would seem you don't need to.

Not really,

You're probably thinking of the one that comes with the Mr Han head. The one I got was from the young Che they did and it cost a lot less. The Scarface figures used them too, but, the skintone might be too dark.

I've just found one like mine, I'll PM the link...

Thanks for the link mate! I'm really confused about the RM's. I have one with Che's head so I'm not sure if it's the same as in the link you sent me.

No, it wasn't, before EB did the RM4.2 they did a full boxed figure of a younger Che with an RM-5, he looked like the iconic poster and it was that body that I sent you the link for.

Anyone have Instagram? Bill put up something about Jack Bauer today. Obviously the show is back but it might mean a new figure.

Edit: nope. Bill is still a ******.

Last edited:
It's ok, I'd say that, if the EB figure had never existed, then it'd be THE one to have. As for where to get it, you may be a bit late to the party, but, just searching for Subway 1/6 should turn something up.

Back