Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Had the rot on my jacket too. Been wanting to switch back to the Enterbay clothes anyways.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Shame,

I never had the original EB figure or the clothes, I got the Kunch gear when it came out and bashed a Jack with a custom head and a Soldier Story body. It wasn't till the last few years that my figure became truly Enterbay.

I decided to order a replacement Subway jacket for $26 - against the sound advice from a good friend here (who told me that the material looks like garbage). Hopefully, the "new" jacket will be in better shape compared to what I currently have.

I'll give an update when I get it in hand.

^Yup! :slap

I'm so frustrated about this entire ordeal. I wish I didn't skip out on the Kunch gear when it was being offered.

I just picked up the Subway figure this week, and I too have the same problem with my jacket.
My seller promised to replace it for me, but I'm expecting that it will end up being the same for any that weren't opened two years ago.

Really frustrating, I was really excited to get this outfit on my Enterbay Jack.

Next time we record, I'll definitely be bringing this up on the Hottoycast.

Sorry to hear that, it's looking more and more like this could be a common problem. My earlier musings seem to have been a best case scenario when it's in fact the worst case that is occurring. Looks like I should be thankful I got mine when I did.

Okay, as promised, here are some pics of my Bauer figure with the Subway clothes. The new jacket came in better condition that the old one, but it still had some rips! :slap. The Subway jacket looks great, but the quality is just terrible.

14110378430_fbb9ff4886_b.jpg

14110381978_a43e48c1b2_b.jpg

14110383208_1c661136f1_b.jpg

Good looking Bauer, pity again about the jacket. I'm contemplating getting a Subway Survivor jacket for mine and taking my chances as it's a newer figure.

What's the true best body for this? The rm5 that comes with the Han head or some other less expensive variant?

You can always get them cheaper than MIB, there are parts dealers that carry loose bodies. The young Che figure had one and it is that body I got for my Jack. You do then have to source hands, but, those same retailers usually have supplies. I got a full set from the Leon figure so my Jack can carry anything he needs to.

Toy Anxiety is a good place to start....

You can always get them cheaper than MIB, there are parts dealers that carry loose bodies. The young Che figure had one and it is that body I got for my Jack. You do then have to source hands, but, those same retailers usually have supplies. I got a full set from the Leon figure so my Jack can carry anything he needs to.

Toy Anxiety is a good place to start....

Wouldn't the original enterbay hands work fine on that? Toy anxiety has a Che body, but I know one version is correct and the other is not. So, is that one the right one? Does the skintone match?

What's the true best body for this? The rm5 that comes with the Han head or some other less expensive variant?

Enterbay's Ebay store has the RM-5.01 (with the Han head) for $51.00 with free shipping from Hong Kong. It doesn't get cheaper than that :lol.

It's defintely the best body for Jack. The skin-tone is a bit more fair in complexion than the head-sculpt. But, it's the same with original RM-1 body that came with Enterbay Bauer - in that, the body didn't match the tone of the head, either.

Sorry to see you had the same problem with the jacket as I did. Here is a pic of mine.View attachment 110385

I didn't hear back from the seller regarding a replacement jacket, so ordered a separate from the ebay link you posted. Although I was very careful putting it on the figure, there is already a tiny split in, scared to touch it now in case it gets worse! I hadn't noticed anything wrong with the messenger bag, but I'm a bit worried now looking at your photos! This figure is going to end up costing me a lot of money!
Any luck getting the foot pegs out of the boots by the way? Was a struggle for me, but got there in the end.

You know, that jacket does have terrrible pleather on it. But the design is simple enough, to where you could cover
it with real leather. I did that to some HT John Connor jackets I converted into Van Zan vests.
So I'm thinking it's possible on the subway jacket as well.

One on the left is in the real leather...:rotfl

HTJCJACKETFIXFINAL7_zpsf3ea01cc.jpg

So about 5 to 10 dollars worth of goat/sheep leather with thickness under or around .5 mm would be what you need.
I'm betting there is already a color close to that jacket. So something to think about, if you're
up to it or know someone that is willing to try. At this point, what do you have to lose? :)

It's most likely sectioned in parts like most jackets. You just remove each section at the stitch line,
and cut leather pieces to match or just a hair smaller and stretch the leather just a little when sewing back on.
After you get all sections in place, you can give it a paint wash to blend all the new stitching in.

That's the basic premise anyway. But it will make that jacket last for 20 years after your done. :clap

PM me if you want more details or help.

Last edited:
Wouldn't the original enterbay hands work fine on that? Toy anxiety has a Che body, but I know one version is correct and the other is not. So, is that one the right one? Does the skintone match?

The RM-4.2 is the older Che, the RM-5 is the younger Che. Toy Anxiety have the RM-5. Yes, I do believe the original Bauer hands will fit, I put original Palmer hands on an RM-4. Palmer had an AA version of Jack's body. The skintone of the Che body should match Jack, mind you, you'll only see the neck and hands anyway, so it's not such a big issue. I just did some checking and my Jack's RM-5 is in fact a loose Mr Han body, that skintone matched, so I think Che's should.

Another to bear in mind is the '68 Elvis, that may be a good match too.

Enterbay's Ebay store has the RM-5.01 (with the Han head) for $51.00 with free shipping from Hong Kong. It doesn't get cheaper than that :lol.

It's defintely the best body for Jack. The skin-tone is a bit more fair in complexion than the head-sculpt. But, it's the same with original RM-1 body that came with Enterbay Bauer - in that, the body didn't match the tone of the head, either.

Hmmm, that does sound like a good deal!

The RM-4.2 is the older Che, the RM-5 is the younger Che. Toy Anxiety have the RM-5. Yes, I do believe the original Bauer hands will fit, I put original Palmer hands on an RM-4. Palmer had an AA version of Jack's body. The skintone of the Che body should match Jack, mind you, you'll only see the neck and hands anyway, so it's not such a big issue. I just did some checking and my Jack's RM-5 is in fact a loose Mr Han body, that skintone matched, so I think Che's should.

Another to bear in mind is the '68 Elvis, that may be a good match too.

The Elvis hands have rings on them.

Back