Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on Fox.com/watch for 4 more days.

I'm debating the Subway figure but the jacket issue is worrying me and something is off on the head sculpt. I totally see Jack in it but maybe the hair/hairline is off or maybe it looks to big.

I'd ask the seller about the jacket. I have the Subway figure in hand and I do like it, I just like the EB one more. Sadly I don't have any pics of mine that really do the figure justice. One thing is for sure, the Subway figure is likely to cost a lot less than the EB one will.

It's ok, I'd say that, if the EB figure had never existed, then it'd be THE one to have. As for where to get it, you may be a bit late to the party, but, just searching for Subway 1/6 should turn something up.

Thanks yeah there's a bunch on there around the $100 around including shipping. I happened to find one stateside and don't have to wait for it to come from Asia.

Sounds good, I took my Subway Jack sculpt out and had a look at it and I actually liked it more than I thought, it is a pretty good rendition of an older Jack.

Don't forget to ask about the jacket

I bought a Subway Hero Jack last night on ebay and the seller has a 14 day money back guarantee. They have one more left and are in the US. Thanks for the input everyone, looking forward to adding Jack to my collection.

It's on Fox.com/watch for 4 more days.

I'm debating the Subway figure but the jacket issue is worrying me and something is off on the head sculpt. I totally see Jack in it but maybe the hair/hairline is off or maybe it looks to big.

The tailoring is fantastic, but just be sure to thoroughly inspect the jacket signs of dry rot - eg. spot discoloration, different textures, some places appearing more "dry than others. I bought a new figure that was completely sealed, but, I noticed that Subway didn't include any silica gels in their packaging (something that you'd expect from the other 1/6 manufacturers like Hot Toys and Enterbay). This is completely unacceptable, because the jacket could be literally rotting away if there's nothing to absorb the humidity.

Yeah, I guess that's something you'd have to watch for now. I got mine absolutely brand new so it went straight from the retailer to me and where I've been keeping it isn't subject to too much humidity. If it's been stuck in a warehouse or the back room of a shop unit in HK for god knows how long then I guess you would have to take humidity into consideration.

I'm considering getting a head to modify, shave down the hair and resculpt his season 8 hair, but also adding some wrinkles and the puffy cheeks Sutherland has developed over the years.

Then I know someone who's fantastic at painting. I'd get him to repaint the whole thing and maybe get a paler skin tone as I think Kiefer got paler over the years.

My Enterbay Jack Bauer is on eBay. Feel free to make me an offer. I won't post a link, but it's the one you have seen here. Thanks guys.

I'm considering getting a head to modify, shave down the hair and resculpt his season 8 hair, but also adding some wrinkles and the puffy cheeks Sutherland has developed over the years.

Then I know someone who's fantastic at painting. I'd get him to repaint the whole thing and maybe get a paler skin tone as I think Kiefer got paler over the years.

Sounds like an interesting project, hope you get to do it.

I decided to put my Enterbay Jack Bauer up on eBay.

I'd considered purchasing a replacement RM-1 body or to swap him over to an RM-5, but just thought I'd leave that to the buyer it they felt it was needed, which I don't feel it is.

24: Live Another Day was good. Took a bit of time to get use to it being set in London. I kept thinking I was watching an episode of EastEnders! :lol

PsychoCenobite :horror

I decided to put my Enterbay Jack Bauer up on eBay.

I'd considered purchasing a replacement RM-1 body or to swap him over to an RM-5, but just thought I'd leave that to the buyer it they felt it was needed, which I don't feel it is.

24: Live Another Day was good. Took a bit of time to get use to it being set in London. I kept thinking I was watching an episode of EastEnders! :lol

PsychoCenobite :horror

Good luck with your sale!

Guys, I have a question. How do you get the Subway feet out from the boots? I managed to pop the feet out of the leg pegs, but now they're lodged deep inside of the boots. Should I submerge the boots in hot water?

Guys, I have a question. How do you get the Subway feet out from the boots? I managed to pop the feet out of the leg pegs, but now they're lodged deep inside of the boots. Should I submerge the boots in hot water?

I asked about this a few weeks ago, here's the advice I got:

Sounds like needlenose pliers and some gentle persuasion might be called for. Are the pegs still in the feet or are they still attached to the ankles? If the pegs are attached to the feet still you may be able to get hold of them with the pliers, however, sometimes the pegs can come out anyway. If that's the case then try gripping the cup the peg sits in and the outside of the foot. Go carefully whatever you do.

Funny you should ask! I didn't! I bought the Subway boots by themselves direct from sixscale on eBay. It wasn't too hard to slide them onto the Enterbay feet, but I left the socks off as they were giving me problems sliding in.

Cool, make sure they're needlenose ones as sidecutters will damage the pegs.

I haven't actually done it yet though!

Back