Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be like their official online store. They ship, tell you nothing, it pops up at your doorstep, & then they send tracking details :lol :slap

Might be like their official online store. They ship, tell you nothing, it pops up at your doorstep, & then they send tracking details :lol :slap

That sucks :lol. I ordered a RM-5 body since Monday and it hasn't shipped as yet. I guess I'll just have to keep a look out for the package in the next few weeks.

We need another JACK BAUER 1/6 figure. COME ON ENTERBAY!!!

Absolutely :lecture. Plus, Bauer needs an older-looking head-sculpt. The one from the Enterbay figure is kind of young, and resembles his appearance from Season 4.

Yep, that's about right. That happened with my replacement Scarface. I emailed them telling them that I hadn't had shipping confirmation, on that same day, the figure arrived!

All of the other EB stuff I've bought has come from eBay.

I hope the manufacturers share your sentiments, I really do. 24 was 4 seasons in before EB cottoned on and over when Subway got its act together. 24 fans might think it's going to be HUGE as you put it, but, there's been a lot more since then that the big companies would like to concentrate on. Marvel movies were in their infancy when 24 started and now they're towering above everything.

The only hope is Fewture/DID, they secured the license to the Fox property Fringe, 24 is also Fox and if they happen to be in the right place at the right time.......

I just got my Subway figure in today, and I can say that I'm thoroughly disappointed in the jacket. The fit and the detailing were great, but as someone had previously mentioned in this thread, there were signs of dry rot and the jacket is actually flaking :slap. I think I'll wait for the Snake Plissken figure from Sideshow, and buy a jacket when someone sells it loose on EBay.

I think I'll see what I can do with the jacket in the mean time. Perhaps I can glue some of the flakes back and repaint it.

Just saw the new season of 24 Live another Day awesome stuff Jack! Like to have a 1/6 of JB! Missed out on the first one Wish HT's made one( they only do movie characters ..right?)

Yeah, you can't really count on Hot Toys to make TV figures. I was thinking that it would be good if someone could start a commission on a new Jack Bauer head-sculpt - to represent his likeness from the new season. I'd seriously pay top dollar for something like that (something reasonably priced, and not too expensive, though :lol).

If any of you fellas are interested in making a 24: Live Another Day Jack Bauer, here is my recipe: I used the Subway Survivor (I Am Legend) Trialmaster Jacket. The Hot Toys Predators Royce pants were the most accurate dark blue tactical pants I could find but you could use the Subway jeans if you want, I suppose. He is wearing the Subway 24 Hour Hero boots and lastly, I gave him Hot Toys Selina Kyle's Glock, because of it's size and design which most closely resembles his HK P30 until one becomes available in sixth scale. Luckily, the Enterbay messenger bag he came with seems to work just fine. I don't have him wearing a shirt or vest underneath the jacket to avoid bulking him up as much as possible. Also, if you have a Hot Toys Bespin Luke Skywalker, his hands fit this Jack perfectly and are actually a closer skin tone to the head sculpt than the ones he came with.

Back