Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you should ask! I didn't! I bought the Subway boots by themselves direct from sixscale on eBay. It wasn't too hard to slide them onto the Enterbay feet, but I left the socks off as they were giving me problems sliding in.

I've had Jack standing fine with no stand since I got him. The Enterbay body is solid and heavy and holds any pose I put him in.

Did you switch out with a newer body, Dave? It's definitely not the case with my figure, as the ankles are quite floppy and require a stand. The arms and legs also have a tendency of "springing back" to a straight position.

Yeah, I agree, it's the solidity and heaviness of the upper body which took away the stability. I never had the old Jack body, but the Palmer body was the same type and I never got on with it. The RM-5 is much more stable and the flexible neck and lighter torso make a load of difference, the ankles are also tighter and can be posed better.

I'm a bit late to the party with this, but I just picked up the Subway 24 Hours Hero figure. Can't wait to finally have the new clothes in hand for my Enterbay figure. I'll be selling the Subway body and the head-sculpt (if anyone's interested) when I get it in hand.

Cool,

I'm wishing I had more of the Kunch gear sets, they'll all be mega rare now. I think the set I did get was from Season 5, I never had Jack's original EB wardrobe. As a matter of fact, the only parts on mine that are from the original figure are the HS and the bag.

Cool,

I'm wishing I had more of the Kunch gear sets, they'll all be mega rare now. I think the set I did get was from Season 5, I never had Jack's original EB wardrobe. As a matter of fact, the only parts on mine that are from the original figure are the HS and the bag.

Ugh... I missed out on all of the Kunch sets, so the Subway figure is my best option for having a change in attire for my Enterbay figure. I can't complain too much, though, because I enjoyed Bauer's season 8 look the most and the Subway figure seems to do a decent job of capturing it.

The Enterbay figure had a fairly bare-bones set of clothes, with only a blue sweater, bullet-proof vest, black pants, and shoes. But, they were very well tailored. Unfortunately, though, the pants didn't come with a belt, so I had to purchase one from Ebay back in 2009. The funny thing is, I remember everyone was complaining back then, that they didn't know where to put the clam-shell holster for the USP compact. People were clipping it on the pants (I previous clipped it on the bullet-proof vest :lol), and it just looked highly awkward.

Anyways, how are the quality of the weapons in the Subway figure? Does the M4 match up to Hot Toys quality in any way?

The Subway weapons are pretty decent, though the extras are a tight fit on the rails for the rifle and you do have to be careful with the slide on the USP.

Thanks :duff. By the way, is the neck connector in the RM-5 body compatible with the Bauer head-sculpt? I think I might buy the body today if it's just a matter of easily popping in the Bauer head-sculpt into the RM-5.

Yes, totally, it just pops right on, you have to have the peg round a certain way before it pops right on tight, but I'm sure you'll work it out.

Managed to get an enterbay Bauer, it is a quality looking figure. Was gonna get the subway outfit too. Mind if I ask what the kunch sets are?

Kunch made custom outfits for the EB Jack Bauer when he was first released. I could be wrong, but, I think they were only available through Onesixthbruce in the UK and have long since sold out. Here's a review of the Season 7 set from the archive of Michael Crawford:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061909b.htm

This is the gear my Jack had and it is really nice. I believe they also did a Season 5 set. If you search back through this thread you should find some pics.

Yes, totally, it just pops right on, you have to have the peg round a certain way before it pops right on tight, but I'm sure you'll work it out.

That's awesome, thanks again for the info :duff.

Kunch made custom outfits for the EB Jack Bauer when he was first released. I could be wrong, but, I think they were only available through Onesixthbruce in the UK and have long since sold out. Here's a review of the Season 7 set from the archive of Michael Crawford:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061909b.htm

This is the gear my Jack had and it is really nice. I believe they also did a Season 5 set. If you search back through this thread you should find some pics.

Here's the MWC review of the Season 5 set:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_111609b.htm

Those were great clothing sets. It's pretty awful that I missed out on those. I hope the new season of 24 inspires some new clothing sets.

There would need to be a new Bauer first, Subway hardly set the world alight with theirs and I can't see a major company wanting to take up the license again. The EB figure came out in 2008.

The EB figure actually came out in 2009 :p. Aside from clothes, I would love to have an updated Bauer sculpt as well.

Just bought the RM-5.01 from Enterbay's store on Ebay. Hopefully, it'll come in time with the Subway figure, so I can bash the new clothes together.

The EB figure actually came out in 2009 :p. Aside from clothes, I would love to have an updated Bauer sculpt as well.

Really!? It says 2008 on the box for my Palmer and I thought they came out at the same time as each other. Also, it says 2008 on a promo pic I have.

Just bought the RM-5.01 from Enterbay's store on Ebay. Hopefully, it'll come in time with the Subway figure, so I can bash the new clothes together.

I believe that's the one with the Mr Han head, I have the Che Guevara one. It gets confusing there as they made a figure of a young Che that has an RM-5 and the RM-4.2 has an older Che head on it.

Back