Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really!? It says 2008 on the box for my Palmer and I thought they came out at the same time as each other. Also, it says 2008 on a promo pic I have.

LOL! Ok just went through the early pages of this thread and it looks like the license they printed on the box was 2008 and the figure did indeed come out early the following year, my bad!

Thanks,

Che ones should, but, is there one for a gun? The Jack hands will do if nothing else. I got the Leon ones so I'd have a bit of variety. I think my figure is now wearing TTL pants, the subway sweater and the Kunch jacket. The only parts on mine that are from the original figure are the bag and the head. I never actually owned the Jack figure.

Thanks,

Che ones should, but, is there one for a gun? The Jack hands will do if nothing else. I got the Leon ones so I'd have a bit of variety. I think my figure is now wearing TTL pants, the subway sweater and the Kunch jacket. The only parts on mine that are from the original figure are the bag and the head. I never actually owned the Jack figure.

Your figure is dressed much better than the stock clothes that were provided from Enterbay :duff. The Kunch outfit really shines, too.

And yeah, I think the Che figure has one hand for a regular pistol and one for an AK-47. So, it should work. I still have the hands for my Enterbay Bauer figure, but I'd rather not remove those from my RM-1.0 in case it damages something.

I'd love to eventually get a spare head-sculpt so I can have two Bauer figures on display.

Just bought the RM-5.01 from Enterbay's store on Ebay. Hopefully, it'll come in time with the Subway figure, so I can bash the new clothes together.

I've just bought an RM-5 body (no head) and the Subway figure to go with my Enterbay Jack. Just put it altogether, not done any real bashing before, really struggled to get the boots off of the Subway and on to the RM5 (I soaked them in water first too!) The very disappointing thing for me though is the Subway leather coat started peeling like crazy! It's a brand new figure too. I advise you to take extreme care when handling it. Any body else have this problem, or do you think I just had a dodgy one?

Thanks for the heads up! That sounds awful. I haven't received my Subway figure as yet, but I'd assume that probably you received a bad shipment. Humidity can cause fabrics to dry rot, and maybe that's the reason for why your leather coat has been peeling. Did you allow water to get on the coat, while you were treating the shoes?

I don't think so, but it's possible I guess. Yeah, pretty gutted about it. I should send it back, but it came from China. Oh well, have to look for a separate jacket now!

Your figure is dressed much better than the stock clothes that were provided from Enterbay :duff. The Kunch outfit really shines, too.

And yeah, I think the Che figure has one hand for a regular pistol and one for an AK-47. So, it should work. I still have the hands for my Enterbay Bauer figure, but I'd rather not remove those from my RM-1.0 in case it damages something.

I'd love to eventually get a spare head-sculpt so I can have two Bauer figures on display.

The hands should pop off the RM-1 just as easily as any other, I had no problems with my Palmer. Spare heads are exceedingly hard to come by, I got very lucky.

I've just bought an RM-5 body (no head) and the Subway figure to go with my Enterbay Jack. Just put it altogether, not done any real bashing before, really struggled to get the boots off of the Subway and on to the RM5 (I soaked them in water first too!) The very disappointing thing for me though is the Subway leather coat started peeling like crazy! It's a brand new figure too. I advise you to take extreme care when handling it. Any body else have this problem, or do you think I just had a dodgy one?

Ouch! I never noticed that with mine, mind you, it's been a while since I looked at it. I'll have a look later. It's not something I've heard of happening before.

Ouch! I never noticed that with mine, mind you, it's been a while since I looked at it. I'll have a look later. It's not something I've heard of happening before.

Hopefully yours is fine, I was probably just unlucky

The hands should pop off the RM-1 just as easily as any other, I had no problems with my Palmer. Spare heads are exceedingly hard to come by, I got very lucky.

That sounds great! I'd still like to find some extra hands, though, as it'd be pretty cool to have a few Bauers on display :lol.

And it's amazing how rare this figure has gotten. I remember when there used to be so many of them, even up until 2010.

That sounds great! I'd still like to find some extra hands, though, as it'd be pretty cool to have a few Bauers on display :lol.

And it's amazing how rare this figure has gotten. I remember when there used to be so many of them, even up until 2010.

Up till I got my EB head, I got by with a couple of the *Cough!* Mexican *Cough!* Bauer heads and a Soldier Story S2. Compared to Bauer there are actually quite a few MIB Palmers to be had, and some at better than original prices too. You need an RM-4 to really make him pop though.

Have any of you ordered from Enterbay's Ebay store before? They seem to take a long time with shipping their orders.

Back