Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I modified Tony Almeida's eyes. I used some Easter Egg decals from the dollar store and applied them to the inside of the eye inserts. My fingers are too damn big for such a tedious repaint.

I modified Tony Almeida's eyes. I used some Easter Egg decals from the dollar store and applied them to the inside of the eye inserts. My fingers are too damn big for such a tedious repaint.

That does look better! I think the angle of the second pic suits the figure too.

I ordered the Subway Jack, looking forward to swapping out the Enterbay figure's boring outfit so he'll really shine.

Yeah, the feet appear to be separate pieces. But the Subway body is such that the feet pop off rather than coming out of the boots! The boots themselves are rock hard too, so it'll take quite a bit of hairdryer blasting to soften them!

I've swapped all the other clothes for now, Season 8 Jack looks badass.

Oh, oh dear,

Sounds like needlenose pliers and some gentle persuasion might be called for. Are the pegs still in the feet or are they still attached to the ankles? If the pegs are attached to the feet still you may be able to get hold of them with the pliers, however, sometimes the pegs can come out anyway. If that's the case then try gripping the cup the peg sits in and the outside of the foot. Go carefully whatever you do.

It's been a while since posting here but with the new 24 coming in May I've been thinking about my boxed up Enterbay Jack Bauer figure.

I'm sure I asked this right back when I first bought him, but I can't find the post, does anyone know if the Enterbay body that was used for Jack Bauer contained magnets between the upper and lower torso?

When I got mine and I was testing out poses, I found that my figure separated at the torso. It didn't break or look damaged and just separated when I twisted him at his torso. There was a feeling of magnets pulling together and when I put the two back together you could feel them pulling back and holding the position. You can hold him by his head and the lower section doesn't fall away. It does hold together.

I don't think I ever got an answer when I originally asked but thought I'd try again.

Can anyone confirm whether this is true and has anyone tried gently twisting the torso and separating them?

Cheers,

PsychoCenobite :horror

P.S. The reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking of selling him and just want to make sure there was nothing wrong with his body.

I found a better, more authentic looking trialmaster jacket with smaller sleeves for Jack and also gave him Selina Kyle's Glock since there is not yet an available 1:6 scale HK P30 which is what he uses this season.

Ah no magnets unfortunately, mine did the same thing. There are glue residue spots, the same glue hot toys uses on their DX magnets ;) sad to say this is typical of EB qc. My advice DON'T sell :)

Ah no magnets unfortunately, mine did the same thing. There are glue residue spots, the same glue hot toys uses on their DX magnets ;) sad to say this is typical of EB qc. My advice DON'T sell :)

Thanks. Also, I just thought that I could test it and tried to hang some paperclips from both sections and there wasn't any magnetism.

If I were to sell him then it wouldn't be a hard fix, either re-apply the glue or buy a new (better) body.

It was nice to get him out of the box again. It looks so much better in person.

PsychoCenobite :horror

Sorry. Your figure is broken. I'll take it off your hands for $150 shipped .....

asmilieWhistle.gif
:lol

I'd get a headless RM-5 and swap the HS and gear onto it, that way, if you do sell it, someone will get a figure that they can use.

Oh, oh dear,

Sounds like needlenose pliers and some gentle persuasion might be called for. Are the pegs still in the feet or are they still attached to the ankles? If the pegs are attached to the feet still you may be able to get hold of them with the pliers, however, sometimes the pegs can come out anyway. If that's the case then try gripping the cup the peg sits in and the outside of the foot. Go carefully whatever you do.

Thanks for the advice! The pegs are attached to the feet, it seems like the ankles are designed in such a way that the pegs slip out easily. I don't think I have a pliers small enough, I'll have to track one down.

I found a better, more authentic looking trialmaster jacket with smaller sleeves for Jack and also gave him Selina Kyle's Glock since there is not yet an available 1:6 scale HK P30 which is what he uses this season.

That's very impressive! How did you managed to remove the boots from the Subway body's feet?

Back