Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

These new pics look a lot better with the shirt. Makes the neck issue a lot more bearable. I can't quite tell where they got it from since it's from the ToyWorld board, but it looks like it's from the Medicom Jack Bauer figure? Anyone know?

It's definitely not the Medicom shirt. The Medi shirt is a light blue and would never fit any other 1/6 figure companies properly.

Those pics on the toy world forum feature 2 different shirts, one of them is a dead ringer for the one Sutherland is wearing.

This one is Medicom's. The design is very accurate, but fit very badly. Too small for the body. Looks awkward.

Guys, is that me or all the pictures misuse one of the accessories? I don't think this is a torchlight but the scope Jack uses all the time!

EDIT: Nope, sorry, my mistake, the description states "flashlight". Strange choice of accessory if you ask me... A cellphone would have been a better choice!

Well, not to much of a problem! Cells are easy to find!!! Just hope the hand will be able to hold it!

True, but in retrospect i think Enterbay pitched jack with all he needs + the expression on the figures face really suits the "gun in hand" poses, he just looks to mean to be holding anything else !

img2064.jpg

img2060.jpg

I know some have been critical of the hair sculpt & 5 o'clock shadow, But for gods sake - just look at it, I see no issue at all (with any single part) of this figure.
It would appear to be 1/6th scale perfection.
(please let mine be perfect so i don't have to eat my words !)

I'm located in So Calif. I've never heard of Razor's Edge before, but it seems like a good deal. How are they own shipping cost?

They are in New York and Im in Pennsylvania so it's usually about $9 or $10 for a large 12" figure via UPS or USPS, but they are pretty good about not overcharging on the it.

Man..... I just really want my figure right now. :monkey2 This is my most anticipated figure this year.

I second that! Aaron's awesomeness is second only to Jack :rock

Every year I have this fear that they're only bringing aaron pierce back just to kill him! Same with Almeida and buchanon. I mean someone has to die
each season or else theres no sense of threat. And since almeida has already been fake killed and is badly injured almost every year I think its a toss-up between Aaron pierce and buchanon for this season's recurring character death. TBH I'd prefer if they'd off Chloe if anyone.

Every year I have this fear that they're only bringing aaron pierce back just to kill him! Same with Almeida and buchanon. I mean someone has to die
each season or else theres no sense of threat. And since almeida has already been fake killed and is badly injured almost every year I think its a toss-up between Aaron pierce and buchanon for this season's recurring character death. TBH I'd prefer if they'd off Chloe if anyone.

Oh no... they can't do that to Chloe. She's the only person Jack can trust. Chloe was the one who conviced him into teaming up with Tony and Buchanon, this season.

Back