Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I've wanted a jack bauer figure since the medicom one.. pisses me off I have to wait a bit longer for this one..

Hey guys , anyone knows if the front of the box is 3d ????? thanks !!! i' still waith mine for razor's edge :chew:chew

Hey guys , anyone knows if the front of the box is 3d ????? thanks !!! i' still waith mine for razor's edge :chew:chew

I believe it's a lenticular image that flashes the 24 logo like it does in the opening credits.

There was a blog/video on Enterbay's site, but it didn't show it off very well.

I believe it's a lenticular image that flashes the 24 logo like it does in the opening credits.

There was a blog/video on Enterbay's site, but it didn't show it off very well.

Actually I think she was just showing that it had the 24 logo on it - not that it was lenticular. Sure doesn't look 3D.

Anyone heard when in hand Palmer pics will begin to crop up?

needs some little aviators for the end of season 5 look. Cant wait for mine to arrive!

I also had this thought,
Dragon do a faily decent bomber jacket & i have an old BBI french foreign legion figure that had a nice pair of aviators, but in the pics of Bauer that have been posted so far the ears look to tight to the head so i very much doubt i'll be abe to use the sunglasses - doesn't mean i wont try !

I also had this thought,
Dragon do a faily decent bomber jacket & i have an old BBI french foreign legion figure that had a nice pair of aviators, but in the pics of Bauer that have been posted so far the ears look to tight to the head so i very much doubt i'll be abe to use the sunglasses - doesn't mean i wont try !

You can try very soon mate as they are being shipped to me today!!

more jack bauer goodness found on toy world. Bauer w/ medi bauer season 5 clothing.

pictures by 粥谷 from toy world

3325752436_80fe641a12_o.jpg

3324915339_ca07be3766_o.jpg

3324915289_3d5f065e8d_o.jpg

3324915221_58d4c50cc5_o.jpg

Wow, this picture is spot-on!

I'm a little disappointed by the neck... would have prefered a joint at the base of the neck and top, but I can understand the aesthetic decision. and the shoes do look a bit cheap, similar to what Dragon used years ago. Not a deal breaker, but they do stick out against the other parts that look very high-end.

But the figure as a whole look superb! Really glad I ordered one from Joe.

That's sweet minivader, just get those Aviators on him and it's perfect. Wow. Anyone know who sells a badge on a chain for him?

Does anyone know what Season/Episode the 2nd McFarlane Jack Bauer figure comes from? Bauer is shown kicking in a door (which he apparently recently shot holes in). He's wearing jeans, combat boots, a red collared-shirt, a black/gray hoodie, and black leather jacket. No messenger bag ... just a suppressed handgun and holster.

SnakeDoc

You can try very soon mate as they are being shipped to me today!!
SWEEEEET!! SO hope this gets to me before my Birthday! I mean..what a present!

Wow, this picture is spot-on!

I'm a little disappointed by the neck... would have prefered a joint at the base of the neck and top, but I can understand the aesthetic decision. and the shoes do look a bit cheap, similar to what Dragon used years ago. Not a deal breaker, but they do stick out against the other parts that look very high-end.

But the figure as a whole look superb! Really glad I ordered one from Joe.

That is one of, if not the, best pics yet. The thing with the neck is, the lower half is covered anyway, so an extra joint still would have been 'invisible'. Then again Enterbay would have had to mould a whole new upper torso and it really doesn't bother me at all.

Does anyone know what Season/Episode the 2nd McFarlane Jack Bauer figure comes from? Bauer is shown kicking in a door (which he apparently recently shot holes in). He's wearing jeans, combat boots, a red collared-shirt, a black/gray hoodie, and black leather jacket. No messenger bag ... just a suppressed handgun and holster.

SnakeDoc

Actually, if you look again, those are not combat boots. And it's not a leather jacket, but his jacket with hood. This was supposed to be he from Season 5, looking the outfit and hair cut. But they didn't got the colours right. The jacket should not be black and the shirt wasn't supposed to be red. And they forgot his messenger bag indeed. Anyway, it's based on Season 5 for sure.

that's it, i'm no longer selling my medi season 5! i'm kinda surprised the clothes fit, but really glad they do. wonder if the jeans are ok lengthwise. this means i get to portray jack from my fave series. the accessories that came with the medi were quite plentiful if i remember correctly.

that's it, i'm no longer selling my medi season 5! i'm kinda surprised the clothes fit, but really glad they do. wonder if the jeans are ok lengthwise. this means i get to portray jack from my fave series. the accessories that came with the medi were quite plentiful if i remember correctly.

Ah damn es! I was just gonna ask if you wanted to part out your Jack too! :monkey3

Back