Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Cheers for those pics!

It is indeed phenomenal!! Hopefully mine will arrive just in time for my Birthday!

Those parted out pics look great. I sure don't mind getting that quality for the price.

These new pics look a lot better with the shirt. Makes the neck issue a lot more bearable. I can't quite tell where they got it from since it's from the ToyWorld board, but it looks like it's from the Medicom Jack Bauer figure? Anyone know?

20090301024650927.jpg.jpg

20090301024703426.jpg.jpg

Jack_Bauer_Pwns.jpg

Did anyone get Palmer? I'd like to see that figure too.

I ordered Palmer! I plan on doing a Snake Doctor custom. I'll take photos as soon as I get the fig.

Also, Snake Sucker, who is the gal in your banner photo? DAYUMM!!!

Palmer isn't out yet.

These new pics look a lot better with the shirt. Makes the neck issue a lot more bearable. I can't quite tell where they got it from since it's from the ToyWorld board, but it looks like it's from the Medicom Jack Bauer figure? Anyone know?

It's not from Medicom, since it's shirt doesn't fit on a regular 1/6 body. The body is smaller. Medicom Bauer's shirt also have two pockets, silver and smaller buttons, other details and is a little purple. Just like Jack's S5 shirt was. Medicom got it very accurate. I wish it could fit. But this shirt on the pictures seems to be like any other regular 1/6 grey shirt that you find around.

Where is the best place to buy it besides Enterbay?

Those pics with the custom shirt are SICK. I wish I had this one NOW.

ilovefreestufftoo - Not sure where you are located but I got mine at Razor's Edge for $160. I didn't see it up at too many other places for that price. I have until April though, where I think Enterbay is shipping now.

It's not from Medicom, since it's shirt doesn't fit on a regular 1/6 body. The body is smaller. Medicom Bauer's shirt also have two pockets, silver and smaller buttons, other details and is a little purple. Just like Jack's S5 shirt was. Medicom got it very accurate. I wish it could fit. But this shirt on the pictures seems to be like any other regular 1/6 grey shirt that you find around.

Oh okay, gotcha.

I'm not hugely familiar with the 1/6 world...where are the best places to get a shirt like this for the Bauer figure?

I ordered Palmer! I plan on doing a Snake Doctor custom. I'll take photos as soon as I get the fig.

Also, Snake Sucker, who is the gal in your banner photo? DAYUMM!!!

Nice!!!!!!!! :monkey5

The Unit is one of my favorite shows, along with 24. I can't wait to see how the custom looks like.

Those pics with the custom shirt are SICK. I wish I had this one NOW.

ilovefreestufftoo - Not sure where you are located but I got mine at Razor's Edge for $160. I didn't see it up at too many other places for that price. I have until April though, where I think Enterbay is shipping now.

I'm located in So Calif. I've never heard of Razor's Edge before, but it seems like a good deal. How are they own shipping cost?

I still think i would prefer to have my jack in some sort of military boot, would also love a coat like he wears in season 4

Looks like Jacks already being parted out on ebay, good detailed pics though - the headsculpt & paint apps are the best i've ever seen on a production figure:

Buying a seperate Jack Bauer HS/body is almost expensive than a boxed version.

Back