Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Is it bad I'm willing to preorder Jack based solely on that single pic of his potential face?

(Sort of) Updates from Enterbay...

Pre-ordering will start in October.

They plan to have only one head sculpt for Jack, but will have lots of gears including the USP compact hand guns with attachable compressor and messenger bag.

They also plan (hope) to make Tony Almeida but will require further confirmation from the licensor whether or not they can get a green light.

They have more American characters coming soon.

From the toy-world boards

24jp.jpg

Holy ^^^^^***g hell.Those are,hands down,the best headsculpts I have ever seen.

YES YES and YES!!! :rock

Take my money Enterbay!!!!!! :)

If the productions look that good they will be Figs of the Year!!!

(Sort of) Updates from Enterbay...

Pre-ordering will start in October.

They plan to have only one head sculpt for Jack, but will have lots of gears including the USP compact hand guns with attachable compressor and messenger bag.

They also plan (hope) to make Tony Almeida but will require further confirmation from the licensor whether or not they can get a green light.

They have more American characters coming soon.

I'm sure Carlos Bernard will have no problems giving the ok to a figure of Tony.He is back on the show now so he shouldn't be that hard to track down.Plus he always comes across as a really sly witty guy in interviews.Let's hope he gets made as well as Chase,the unsung badass of Season 3,my favorite season.

Apparently not...Tony is back as one of the main VILLAINS of Season 7,along with Jon Voight and possibly Robert Carlyle.Search around for trailers and news about it.His new look rocks he is all in black with a shaved head and a goatee.

Last edited:

Apparently not...Tony is back as one of the main VILLAINS of Season 7,along with Jon Voight and possibly Robert Carlyle.Search around foe trailers and news about it.His new look rocks he is all in black with a shaved head and a goatee.

Thanks for the update. This sounds VERY interesting!

Apparently not...Tony is back as one of the main VILLAINS of Season 7,along with Jon Voight and possibly Robert Carlyle.Search around foe trailers and news about it.His new look rocks he is all in black with a shaved head and a goatee.

Gee, thanks for the spoiler warning. :mad:

Ridiculous pictures. Looks so good it appears fake, like a 3D projected scan or something. Cannot wait to get Jack.

Gee, thanks for the spoiler warning. :mad:

Ridiculous pictures. Looks so good it appears fake, like a 3D projected scan or something. Cannot wait to get Jack.

Its been known for over a year and was even shown in the season preview. Its NOT a spoiler really.

And I think Palmer, just became a must-buy figure! Those are amazing! :drool

Yeah it's pretty common news in the 24 fan community,even to people who watch tv.Still it should rock.

Back