Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

From the toy-world boards

24jp.jpg

Thanks, as always, darren. You Rock Bro! :D

Jack will be mine.

Its been known for over a year and was even shown in the season preview. Its NOT a spoiler really.

Known for over a year if you read up on shows before release, which I try to avoid, and if you haven't watched the preview as you want to save excitement for the show.

But ah well. Great figures.

OMFG! I will finally have a fantastic 1/6 Bauer figure, I never thought I would! Now time to sell my 6" McFarlane Jacks, lol.

When will we be able to pre-order this, and where?

Those sculpts are mindblowing. The stuff Enterbay and HT are putting out makes the other companies look like amateur hour. They're just light years ahead.

I'm sure this has been asked before but where should I order/pre-order Jack from? I'm in the UK. So someone offering a good shipping price would be great.

This has to be my final figure! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

2 figs that cannot be improved upon by either resculpting or repainting. I'm so excited I could pee myself.....there. I just did.:monkey3

ok... 1/6 companies are getting SCARY good with their sculpts. It's good to see they're spending more money on decent sculptors, although I guess they figured out people were willing to spend more on things if they looked good.

Those two sculpts/paint jobs are just unbelievable... I've been staring at them for about 5 minutes here. And it's really hard to believe they're not photoshopped. But I know they're not..... they're just that good, thats all. :bow

ok... 1/6 companies are getting SCARY good with their sculpts. It's good to see they're spending more money on decent sculptors, although I guess they figured out people were willing to spend more on things if they looked good.

Those two sculpts/paint jobs are just unbelievable... I've been staring at them for about 5 minutes here. And it's really hard to believe they're not photoshopped. But I know they're not..... they're just that good, thats all. :bow

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Refresh my memory (since I honestly don't know), does Sideshow distribute Enterbay figures?

Refresh my memory (since I honestly don't know), does Sideshow distribute Enterbay figures?

I don't think so, but Diamond has recently started with the Jet Li figure.
My buddy owns a comic store and I've already told him to keep an eye out for this.

I'm sure this has been asked before but where should I order/pre-order Jack from? I'm in the UK. So someone offering a good shipping price would be great.

This has to be my final figure! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I'm an official UK dealer here in the UK, I'll give you a shout as and when!

Wow, those are amazing. I'm not a 12" collector by any means. But, I may have to seriously consider getting Jack Bauer. Heck, even David Palmer.

Great stuff. Why can't SS do a P.F. Jack Bauer? I have been begging for one for like 3 years now.

Then again, I doubt it will look as good as the Enterbay does.

And, yea....Everyone who follows 24 knows Tony Almeida returns this season as a villian (at least at first)...

Speaking of the new season. There's a preview of the prequel movie airing this Sunday sometime between 8 - 8:30 PM on FOX.

It's been like a year and a half since 24 aired last, due to the writer's strike.

Bring on Jack F'N Bauer! :rock

Wow, those are amazing. I'm not a 12" collector by any means. But, I may have to seriously consider getting Jack Bauer. Heck, even David Palmer.

Great stuff. Why can't SS do a P.F. Jack Bauer? I have been begging for one for like 3 years now.

Then again, I doubt it will look as good as the Enterbay does.

And, yea....Everyone who follows 24 knows Tony Almeida returns this season as a villian (at least at first)...

Speaking of the new season. There's a preview of the prequel movie airing this Sunday sometime between 8 - 8:30 PM on FOX.

It's been like a year and a half since 24 aired last, due to the writer's strike.

Bring on Jack F'N Bauer! :rock

not everyone who likes 24 follows news of it religiously and not everyone who likes 24 wants a big fudging spoiler smacked in their face without warning. thanks for the heads-up.

I wonder if these figure will feature that new development of the real looking skin.

The press release implied they would use the realistic skin technology. These are amazing. Just when you think HT has set the bar too high - someone comes along and jumps it.

Back