Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Thanks Toe, I was too lazy to looking it up and post the link :lol

Swee-eet. This has amazing potential. Can't wait!

Although, seeing as we haven't even seen Mr Bean yet, pics could be a ways off!

Is this coming 4th quater 08' , cause that is just around the corner!

I always get giddy seeing companies efforts in recreating Kiefer's likeness in any scale.I still love McFarlane's figures.

The McFarlane Jack likness is the best to date! Just wish they would've done more! :monkey2

I'm still gutted they didn't do a full line.I really wanted a SWAT Chase figure,as well as Tony...especially after seeing his look for Season 7.

If is around Jet Li's price I will buy it without question!

This will be my first Enterbay acquisition, if ever. I do dread the price though.

Side question - has anyone done a good custom HS of Kiefer as Jack Bauer?

Finally an Enterbay I can get excited about!

It's actually one that I'm excited to see, but probably wont buy, but might, but might not. Not a Bauer fan. More a Keiffer fan. Have no idea what I'm saying. Just dunno. :lol

i'll wait and see. i have every single figure released from them and it's really a hit and miss. the game of death one cost the most but was also the worst. the return of the dragon was nice, but not great. the enter the dragon is awesome. jet was really horrible. i got rid of him on ebay the same day i got it in. eyes are too big and paint was so so. the latest jay chou is really nice

I'd say that it's more hit than miss. The GoD is still a great figure and worth it, as far as I'm concerned, and mainly suffers from comparison to latter releases. The Way of the Dragon suffers from giraffe neck, my only complaint. The Enter the Dragon figures are both great, and the Jet Li I found to be excellent value.

Each release is improved, I would say. I wouldn't be surprised if they do a rerelease in the form of a battle damaged Game of Death, which should be a knock out by the time they decide to finish the line off.

Sculpts of Jack Bauer and President Palmer up at Mediworld now:drool:banana

You're making me work now mini. :lol

rr5ovs.jpg

11qgzrb.jpg

Back