Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I didn't realize those images were the actual figure sculpts. I'm definitely gonna get a Jack figure. I already have the Medicom Jack Bauer in the suit, but will probably be selling it now. If somebody finds out who's selling them in the US, tell me I'm ordering it asap.

Red Planet and Viking Playground are a couple of their distributors.

So Enterbay is targeting a Nov 2008 release for this? Didn't expect it to be that soon.

So $150 confirmed for these? Bauer is a definite buy. Palmer will depend on final look but I might wait and see if they offer some baddies.

Me too...please make Tony and Chase.Hell,I'd even take Chappelle...he got such a raw deal.

Where do we place orders for these? I am definitely getting one. Enterbay just moved up the cool ranks with these!!

Let's hope that they stick with that MSRP. E-tailers are sure to have it a bit cheaper, if not $150 is still good considering the quality.

Heck Medicom's Jack Bauer offerings were priced higher, and most likely will be trumped by Enterbay's.

Let's hope retailers stick to that cap (or even offer it lower).
I have rarely seen Ebay sellers sell Enterbay items under retail. Usually it's only when an item is auctioned, with no reserve, do their items sell under retail.
To cover my butt, this may change as more and more product comes onto the market. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Only $150? I thought Enterbay's stuff was like $300+ ? $150 is Hot Toys pricing! I'll definately get a Jack Bauer then! Palmer looks great too and I'm a fan of his All State ads,so he might be a buy as well. Any idea if Joe will be carrying these?

I wonder when will Sideshow start distributing Enterbay figures?

Hi Guys,
I have gotten a lot of pm's about the Enterbay Jack Bauer, we do have an account with them in Hong Kong so I am requesting some wholesale pricing and I hope to have the items up for preorder sometime this week. I do know that Diamond Comics also distributed the Bruce Lee and Jet Li Figure as we have some coming in the next few weeks from them. But either way I will find a way to make sure we have these for you guys. Thanks again for all the inquiries
best
Joe

Hi Guys,
I have gotten a lot of pm's about the Enterbay Jack Bauer, we do have an account with them in Hong Kong so I am requesting some wholesale pricing and I hope to have the items up for preorder sometime this week. I do know that Diamond Comics also distributed the Bruce Lee and Jet Li Figure as we have some coming in the next few weeks from them. But either way I will find a way to make sure we have these for you guys. Thanks again for all the inquiries
best
Joe

Joe please let us know once you figure out your pricing. I will be in for a Jack.

Back