Enterbay 1/9 Scale Motion Masterpiece -Series 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 5.54.56 AM.jpg

EnterBay Bill posted another pic of the 1:9 Jordan. Shipment the first week of June?

NBA. Enterbay's Iron Man.

Yeah its sad whats become of Enterbay because they did some great 1/4 scale figures from Terminator, Rambo and Robocop. Its a pity they don't have the licenses from those anymore and are consigned to doing figures of NBA stars. I would have loved to see them do more from those movie licenses.

Wonder when BBTS gets the PO up for Jordan? Or maybe I'll order directly from Enterbay. Anybody order directly through Enterbay?

Wonder when BBTS gets the PO up for Jordan? Or maybe I'll order directly from Enterbay. Anybody order directly through Enterbay?

I'm ordering this direct from Enterbay this week for the discount price and free shipping. You'll also get it in hand first.

Heads up. The MD15 Memorial Day code for Clark Toys works on the 1:9 Enterbay NBA figures. Just got Curry for $126 shipped. After balking at these, the pics around look good so I'm in for at least him. Let's see if the "Pringles effect" takes hold here.

Tried to order from Enterbay but received an error during the PayPal checkout process. Anybody every get a problem like this?

Tried to order from Enterbay but received an error during the PayPal checkout process. Anybody every get a problem like this?

Could be your bank thinking it's a fraud charge. Happens to me every time I order from a new overseas seller.

Could be your bank thinking it's a fraud charge. Happens to me every time I order from a new overseas seller.

Well. It turns out I got emails from Enterbay thanking me for my order along with confirmation. Glad I was able to buy one with the discount and free shipping.

This figure looks really good, I'm actually shocked at how good it looks in that smaller scale. I want to order but I'm undecided, I'm interested to see who else is in Series 2 since Michael is supposed to kick it off.

Back