Enterbay 1/9 Scale Motion Masterpiece -Series 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14cbdc01-edbb-40ef-82c3-6fa75683a01c.jpg

This figure looks really good, I'm actually shocked at how good it looks in that smaller scale. I want to order but I'm undecided, I'm interested to see who else is in Series 2 since Michael is supposed to kick it off.

Both Pippen and Rodman. Just got the figure , the MJ head sculpt and paint are damn good.

IMG_9827.jpg

Well Enterbay got me with this scale, looks good. Hope they come out with all the classic players in this scale including a PHX Suns Barkley.

Only things I wish this MJ had that the 1/6 scale MJs have extra Jordans. I wish this one came with the road playoff 12s and 13s, at least.

Rodman is in series 2 !?!
I'm in. I had to sell the 1/6 scale one because of the pinhead.
I don't have much room anymore but I like these smaller figures. I so want them to release more legends.

When are Enterbay going to get around to letting us pose the mose iconic shot of all !?

Skyhook.jpg

Both Pippen and Rodman. Just got the figure , the MJ head sculpt and paint are damn good.

I'm sure the figure is great, it looks it. I'm a little disappointed we're getting The Bulls rehashed in a smaller scale for "Series 2." There are so many players still not done in both the "classic" era and modern era in both scales.

Back