Enterbay 1/9 Scale Motion Masterpiece -Series 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's about to fart in this pose
13882389_741293422640062_7108313091488993142_n.jpg

Man these 1/9 figures look amazing & I'm happy they're getting the current guys done w/ this line. Dwyane Wade should have been a given if they have Melo coming out, need a Paul George, Kyrie Irving... the list could go on & on

I hope not because I've been slowly selling off my Marvel line to collect this line. But to be honest, I won't be surprised if it is. Their recent choices of players to release are not really appealing. I mean Penny and T Mac are good players but to make them before you make Magic, Bird, or even Champions/MVP like D Wade, TD, KG, etc... that really seems illogical. The latest Kobe looks awesome but that is the 3rd version of the same player, why not branch out to Players who are deserving of a detolf shelf.

The owner of EB is born during 80s, which means during his teenage years, he's exposed to players like penny, shaq, iverson etc like me. I've never really seen Bird or magic plays, apart from the occasional brief videos from nba tv.

I can't wait for lbj in 1/9 form. Hope they do Kyrie as well.

They're not really hitting with me either but I have to applaud EB for really expanding the roster.

The owner of EB is born during 80s, which means during his teenage years, he's exposed to players like penny, shaq, iverson etc like me. I've never really seen Bird or magic plays, apart from the occasional brief videos from nba tv.

I can't wait for lbj in 1/9 form. Hope they do Kyrie as well.

I was born on in the 80's too and most of the players I saw growing up are Iverson, Jordan, Kobe, T-Mac but I know of Bird, Magic, Erving, Moses Malone, Archibald, Maravich, etc. Being fan of the game, knowing the greats come with the territory. Also, at the end of the day it's a business. He may have grown up watching these players but being the owner of an expensive license I would imagine he would take into consideration what would sell more as opposed to just personal preference.

Picked up 3 of them recently, superb likeness in my opinion considering that they are 1:9 scale. Also, the biceps doesn't look that bad in person...

(apologies for the poor quality of the pic)

Thread is a bit dead, but was wondering if anybody got Westbrook?

I've been trying to look for in hand pics / reviews on the stuffs he comes with. It seems in the proto and official pics he comes with the inner black tights, but from YouTube reviews they seem to be missing.

Back