Enterbay 1/9 Scale Motion Masterpiece -Series 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this scale. Does anyone make different jerseys and trunks in this scale? I know I've been able to update my 1/6th scale Lebron in the classic Cavs blue/yellow uniform. Would like to do that in the 1/9th scale too.

Just released the first 1/9 Dennis Rodman.
So disappointed they’ve gone with the red hair again. The red on red jersey just gets lost.
The box art pose which they match the figure to even has the more iconic yellow hair.

1_9_DR_06-768x549.jpg

Pippen and Rodman are not the prices I expected. $180 each on BBTS; they should be cheaper than Jordan...

I got John Wall for $69 shipped and Lebron for $79 shipped last year from their ebay page. Also got some extra 1/6 and 1/9 basketballs for a couple of dollars there.

I was really hoping this line would be the line that really goes deep into the NBA line both classic and modern. I'm a little disappointed that it just lost steam right at the beginning.

Thanks to Burning Rage, I got Pippen and Rodman. Hopefully they at least make Penny, Shaq, and Kobe in 1/9.

Back