Enterbay 1/9 Scale Motion Masterpiece -Series 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Enterbay could get the NFL license? It'd be hella cool if we could get NFL figures (again for me, 80s and 90s players, in particular).

GOAT?

Attachments

• IMG_20170618_000021.jpg
    IMG_20170618_000021.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_20170617_235933.jpg
    IMG_20170617_235933.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_20170618_000008.jpg
    IMG_20170618_000008.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 178
Enterbay shipped my MJ out. It looks very cool. Does anyone know if there's some person/company that makes warm ups at this scale?

I didn't get the 1/6 version because I didn't want a large figure, but this smaller version is a good option for me. However, I wish it came with some of the 1/6 accessories like extra white sneakers.

I hope A.I is in the works for this line, instant pre order for sure. Hopefully the rest of the 2nd wave isn't as expensive as M.J tho, as price is the only thing that held me back on him.

That's a bummer, but i don't loose hope on him being produced at this scale since wave 1 consisted of 6 figs. At least Bulls fans are getting their big 3 at this scale :rotfl

Yeah. Which I find rather odd and inconsistent. Series 1 have 6 figures from various teams and series 2 have 3 figures, all from the same team.

They could've included shaq, iverson and Kobe while they are at it.

Yeah. Which I find rather odd and inconsistent. Series 1 have 6 figures from various teams and series 2 have 3 figures, all from the same team.

They could've included shaq, iverson and Kobe while they are at it.

Totally agree. I'm sure Jordan sells like hot cakes but (with all due respect) both Scottie and The Worm over the legends stated above seems really odd considering how diverse the previous wave was.

Totally agree. I'm sure Jordan sells like hot cakes but (with all due respect) both Scottie and The Worm over the legends stated above seems really odd considering how diverse the previous wave was.

As a Bulls fan, I'm happy to be getting Pippen and Rodman at this scale, but I feel you guys re: other legends coming before them. Personally, I want Bird, Magic, Barkley, Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson, Drexler, Stockton, Malone and Wilkins before them, then move on to guys like Payton, Kemp, KJ, Chambers along with Pippen and Rodman.

Back