Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree on the face overall being a bit better on the PF, Trev got that wincing look, plus he got the space around his jawline where EB didn't.

Yes, I still give to the PF. I also think glasses on, the Hot Toys is still the better figure.

I see it like this HT<Sideshow<Enterbay

The Enterbay piece is nicer than I thought it looked in the promo pics though.

I cant stop looking at the pictures. The headsculp just looks too good. The only piece of arnie sculpting that comes close is the 1:1 bust imo. And the PF just looks bad in comparison (probably morso to do with paint) I cannot wait to get this in hand. I'd love a 1/4 bike too, but that would seriously be massive and i wouldnt have the room. Definately tempted to at least make a 1/4 minigun or nade launcher tho.

Yes, I still give to the PF. I also think glasses on, the Hot Toys is still the better figure.

I see it like this HT<Sideshow<Enterbay

The Enterbay piece is nicer than I thought it looked in the promo pics though.

From your statements, I think your meant:

HT>Sideshow>Enterbay

As great as PF sculpt is I just cannot look past the horrible paint job. Even if they laser scaned Arnold it would still look bad with that paint. Comparing both side by side the EB version looks leagues better.

As great as PF sculpt is I just cannot look past the horrible paint job. Even if they laser scaned Arnold it would still look bad with that paint. Comparing both side by side the EB version looks leagues better.

Yup, sadly it's a great sculpt wasted on a so-so statue and buried under so-so paint.

Ugh--amazing pictures. Been on the fence with this one for months.

For those that ordered through BBTS--is there a reason you just didn't order via Enterbay and save on shipping?

High quality pics here! :yess: Great, great job showcasing the beauty of this figure Sined! :clap If not for the expensive price and the enormous amount of pre-orders I have in 1/6th scale, I'll probably get this. :monkey1

Now bring on T1, enterbay!

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

I DON'T WANNA collect 1/4!!!

Wow guys! Thank you ALL for support!
Thank you very-very much!
Spasibo chto zastavil menya re____sya na pravilniy vibor.
lol Awesome translation man I get what you mean. Gotta love how board blocks the middle of the word :lol
What comes with the exclusive again (apart from the black box).??... Sorry if mentioned..
It's a pair of the feet (for nude figure display :duh) & Detonics Custom 1911 (Sarah's silver gun). My pack with the exclusive accessories was lost by China post (shipped separately from the actual figure) :( But I will be getting a replacement soon :yess:

---------------------------------------------
And, as promised, here is some comparisons between real Arnold/Enterbay HD-1004/Hot Toys MMS117 (added to the first page on the thread too):

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON.jpg

Note about the last one - Hot Toys version cannot do that pose correct due to it's limited articulation - it can be done only with body (arms) modifications. And, of course, gotta love black t-shirt on the Enterbay version.

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_2.jpg

Awesomely thorough photo-reviewing man.

If we have to choose a 'best' the Enterbay clinches it for me but like the T-800 at the gunshop I will take 'all'.

If we have to choose a 'best' the Enterbay clinches it for me but like the T-800 at the gunshop I will take 'all'.
:lol Yeah, we're in the same boat here. You can never get enough of awesome collectibles :duff
But then again, this new Enterbay product makes you think sometimes like is it the right path or is it wrong.

The rose box shot really highlights the proportion difference. I admit the EB head is even better but it's the accurracy of his overall size that really sells me. The HT head would fair better in the comparison I feel if the lines around his mouth weren't done in a way that ends up making him look older than he should.

Yes, and also, gotta admit that HT got some "boost" in the competition here because it was shot in the actual shopping mall. Outdoor pics always delivers some positive things to the eyes.
About mouth, not only older but also more Willem Dafoe-like. And it's funny because this two really have a couple of things in common, but still like an apple & orange when it comes to the actual perception.

Back