Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning Pictures friend, you should try to get you a 1/4 Fatboy for that ENTERBAY T2.
Thanks man! :duff
I was thinking about getting New Bright 1/4 scale version (for pics) but never found it available for +- good price. Everybody was asking a big $$$ for it because of all this Enterbay-T-800-WOW effect. And this bike is too crappy to spend big dollars on it IMO.

U R Welcome my friend, i got mine from eBay before the official pictures were released and was lucky that i only paid $100.00 including shipping, here is a picture but my picture sucks comparing to yours :(

Way too big IMO but all the more reason I can hardly believe it only cost $100 - other than its size compared to the EB figure it looks fantastic.

Way too big IMO but all the more reason I can hardly believe it only cost $100 - other than its size compared to the EB figure it looks fantastic.

Yeah, I'm really glad I hadn't bought that one I was talking about. Probably just going to be a shotgun shoulder pose for my Arnold.

BTW if you need to fix your broken T800 arms (clean or bd version) contact me I can do tht for you.
Just need the arms and chest.
I can walk you through dismantling the body so you don't have to ship it all.
The fix is durable and will allow you to make more poses without fear of breaks.
I did it on all the bodies I have even the non broken ones just to be safe.
Pm me.

View attachment 467025

Back