Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best photos i've seen of the best collectible i've seen since I started collecting. :thud: Great work sined.

And, as promised, here is some comparisons between real Arnold/Enterbay HD-1004/Hot Toys MMS117 (added to the first page on the thread too):

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON.jpg

Note about the last one - Hot Toys version cannot do that pose correct due to it's limited articulation - it can be done only with body (arms) modifications. And, of course, gotta love black t-shirt on the Enterbay version.

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_2.jpg

Hey...that's really a great comparison you did there, Sined!

Cheers for doing that, mate! :duff

Those comparrison shots really show the inaccuracies of the HT release. And it is precisely why i held off on it (i was hoping for a battle damaged version to make the HS issues less glaring). He looks a lot more haggered and old. Even the shoulders are entirely wrong. Still a great figure, just not a great T2 imo. Kinda like the original predator figure.

The EB isnt quite PERFECT, by my god it's so close it doesnt even matter. I NEED this figure NOW. Then i can measure it up and make me a minigun.

I cannot wait.

Wow check out all the Hot Toys haters* in this thread!

*:lol obviously I know you aren't really

I'm sure Toys2 must be getting this in soon then. This and Superman are my biggest priorities right now.

The body of the HT figure suffers from their business model, they needed a body that could be reused so the porportions fall between T1 and T2, they work great for T1 but too bulky for T2. I am glad EB is using bodies specific to each instance, as clearly it results in a very authentic figure.

The best photos i've seen of the best collectible i've seen since I started collecting. :thud: Great work sined.
Thank you very much Platty! Glad you like them :duff
Hey...that's really a great comparison you did there, Sined!

Cheers for doing that, mate! :duff
Anytime man! Thanks for support! :wave
Those comparrison shots really show the inaccuracies of the HT release. And it is precisely why i held off on it (i was hoping for a battle damaged version to make the HS issues less glaring). He looks a lot more haggered and old. Even the shoulders are entirely wrong. Still a great figure, just not a great T2 imo. Kinda like the original predator figure.

The EB isnt quite PERFECT, by my god it's so close it doesnt even matter. I NEED this figure NOW. Then i can measure it up and make me a minigun.

I cannot wait.
Cheers man!
Sounds like a plan. Don't forget to share some pics of your minigun!

The body of the HT figure suffers from their business model, they needed a body that could be reused so the porportions fall between T1 and T2, they work great for T1 but too bulky for T2. I am glad EB is using bodies specific to each instance, as clearly it results in a very authentic figure.
I thought the HT T1 body was different from the T2?

Well, to be honest, it's not only about bulk but about anatomy & etc. Both HT bodies represent the ultimate muscular physique but there is not much from Arnold (if we are talking about some accuracy here, on their own way HT Terminator bodies are great).

They ran the torso shoulders into the arms a bit more, but otherwise it's the same body.

Its the same bulk, just minor aesthetic differences that don't make a difference to the figure when clothed.
Ahh right. Thanks for the info! I thought the whole upper torso was different. I don't have the T1 fig though so wasn't too sure.

The HT figure and Sideshow PF from T2 both suggest getting the base body right is key for a good Arnie figure!

Ahh right. I thought the whole upper torso was different. I don't have the T1 fig though so wasn't too sure.

The HT figure and Sideshow PF from T2 both suggest getting the base body right is key for a good Arnie figure.

The real challenge is you can't use the same one for all his roles. His build in T2 was more like a tall Stallone where T1 or Predator were closer to Mr Olympia proportions. EB nailed his T2 physique and from their, the tailoring just felt in line and bam, there he is.

The HT figure and Sideshow PF from T2 both suggest getting the base body right is key for a good Arnie figure!

As do the old SS 1/6 figure and the Diamond Select 1/4 scale!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khFe45DCKc[/ame]

I think pretty much all Terminator figures since then have at least tried to match his build. Though it amazes me they didn't before. Its Arnold Schwarzennegger.

Last edited:
Back