Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing pics, seeing these pop up less then a day after i ordered it really makes me glad i did. It's pricey, and out of my usual 1/6 scale, but it's such an impressive depiction of T2 arnie i really cant say no.

Quick question. Are enterbay known for selling 'accessory sets' seperate to a figure? Cos i would love a grey tshirt, grenade launcher, minigun set. Hell, a battledamaged head would be sweet too. I personally couldnt justify an entire rebuy of this fig just for a new headsculpt and a minigun, but as a little additional accessory set i'd be well up for it.

Fantastic pics, indeed! :D
I'm looking forward for a pic of the PF against the EB without sunglasses.
I tried the paperclip trick, use two actually because one paperclip is too short. But it didn't work well. I need to try again.

Amazing pics, seeing these pop up less then a day after i ordered it really makes me glad i did. It's pricey, and out of my usual 1/6 scale, but it's such an impressive depiction of T2 arnie i really cant say no.

Quick question. Are enterbay known for selling 'accessory sets' seperate to a figure? Cos i would love a grey tshirt, grenade launcher, minigun set. Hell, a battledamaged head would be sweet too. I personally couldnt justify an entire rebuy of this fig just for a new headsculpt and a minigun, but as a little additional accessory set i'd be well up for it.

Strange, I was just saying on the other thread about a possible Grey t-shirt, thumper and mini-gun set. I mean, How amazing would that be!? Especially seeing as these would be impossible to get elsewhere with it being 1/4. :goodpost:

Thought it'd be that, It just sounded too easy. Thanks man! :D
Exactly! Very easy! Good luck my friend :)
Really need to get a decent cam so I can do some more again.
I hear you on that :lol With all those upcoming stuff it's hard to find $$$ for new camera too!

Thanks bro!
Yes, there is a place for speculation here. Enterbay released a 1/6 scale weapon box set from The Storm Warriors in 2009. It's not like we can be sure that they are cooking something for this big boy too, but with all interest around - I think it's good call.
Just imagine the metal M134 with M79... And M79 with real wood (winchester is made not only from metal but with the wooden parts too). That will be an instant buy for a lot of folks who own this masterpiece.
Fantastic pics, indeed! :D
I'm looking forward for a pic of the PF against the EB without sunglasses.
I tried the paperclip trick, use two actually because one paperclip is too short. But it didn't work well. I need to try again.
Thanks! :wave Good luck with a paperclip trick :lol

When I woke up this morning I thought about cancelling my preorder but then I saw these pics. Spasibo chto zastavil menya re____sya na pravilniy vibor.

You just can't describe how amazing these photos are. If I hadn't already had it pre-ordered for like 2 months and been waiting for ages, this would have made me buy it :p

Wow fantastic pictures and review...I will really regret not getting this piece as I decided to get two HT Jack Sparrows instead, but congrats to anyone who got him or will be getting him in time for Christmas :D

When I woke up this morning I thought about cancelling my preorder but then I saw these pics. Spasibo chto zastavil menya re____sya na pravilniy vibor.

You just can't describe how amazing these photos are. If I hadn't already had it pre-ordered for like 2 months and been waiting for ages, this would have made me buy it :p

Outstanding Pic,s Bro -I was on the fence with this one,but after seeing these pics im SOLD ;)

untitledrwe5.jpg

Lol I thought about this morning should I cancel or not!!! till I saw this pics Wow look damn good and brought it for $385 shipping :yess:

Cheers! :wave
Share some pics if you will be doing custom-project like this. But to be honest, there is no sense in doing that.

I like the pf headsculpt better.:dunno Less of a round head, face looks better to me. No argument on the body, though. Much better body on the enterbay one. The clothes could fit a bit better on the enterbay (the way the jacket hangs it looks like he has no shoulders). I know Arnie had small shoulders, but check out pics from T2. And the pants look like they sit too high on the waist.

Just stating some observations.:wink1: Still nice looking.

I agree on the face overall being a bit better on the PF, Trev got that wincing look, plus he got the space around his jawline where EB didn't.

I agree on the face overall being a bit better on the PF, Trev got that wincing look, plus he got the space around his jawline where EB didn't.

And I agree that EB got the body MUCH better than the PF. I'm really jealous of that. I've tried stuffing the PF clothing to make him appear bigger, but I haven't had great success.:(

I did the same with the PF, the problem with stuff is the clothes were made for the body. Outside of the facial sculpt, there's not much that came out good with the Arnold part of the PF, the base is cool, the EB figure would probably look good on it. The clothes sucked, the base body was terrible, the paint heavy and basic. The bandolier and grenade launcher came out nice.

Back