Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sined, Ya ne perevodil....prosto 21 god zhivu v Amerike. Soglasen lol chto nekotoriye frazi/predlozheniya mogut zvuchat' kak s dosnlovnogo perevoda. U tebya otlichniy angliyskiy...ti v Rossii izuchal yazik?

I'd say everything looks great on this sculpt except for the nose. It looks a little too large at the tip

---------------------------------------------
And, as promised, here is some comparisons between real Arnold/Enterbay HD-1004/Hot Toys MMS117 (added to the first page on the thread too):

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON.jpg

Note about the last one - Hot Toys version cannot do that pose correct due to it's limited articulation - it can be done only with body (arms) modifications. And, of course, gotta love black t-shirt on the Enterbay version.

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_2.jpg

Well done mate. Very good comparison pics here! :clap

HT take on Arnie's head shape & neck makes them inferior compare to EB's. Aside from the hair, Eb nailed this one real good! :monkey1 Too bad, I'm trying to limit myself to 1/6th. :( This is really a great buy! :wink1:

I truly think Enterbay will capitalize on the success of this and make a battle damaged version. I don't own any enterbay products yet (this will be my first) but I feel that they could use this to really build their name.

Take hot toys for example, after they did the Dark Knight liscence, they blew up and became so popular and began nabbing tons of properties. They also capitalized on the dark knight and made like 10 different figures, plus some statues. I doubt enterbay will follow suit quite that intense, but I'd think they would know good business, and right now they could give us a BD version, something HT has failed to do thus far.

I'm kind of a HT fanboy too but at this point, with this quality, and despite my nice 1/6 terminator collection, i'd rather have a BD enterbay than a HT one.

The hair on this figure is amazing. Its really well sculpted and IMO much more accurate than HT version.

Yep, that Diamond Select T2 Arnie is the worst nightmare you can only imagine. And I'm not sure about the guy who did this review... Not only the fact that he is telling that the clothes are real leather (even on this crappy quality vid you can see it's not even close to real leather, not even telling the fact that it's just impossible to get real leather for that price) but he is telling that it's Arnold's body right there with little padding on the legs. I understand that for each it's own but that's just ridiculous.
And that part about headsculpt... "It's Arnold from the T2 right there!"... Headsculpt is the only pro here but it's a T3 version (they've used (and I'm not even sure that it was legal) the Gentle Giant laser scanned head for this figure), not T2. And with that uber-skinny body he looks 20x older than he actually was in T3.
Sined, Ya ne perevodil....prosto 21 god zhivu v Amerike. Soglasen lol chto nekotoriye frazi/predlozheniya mogut zvuchat' kak s dosnlovnogo perevoda. U tebya otlichniy angliyskiy...ti v Rossii izuchal yazik?
Здорово, очень приятно встретить земляка вдали от дома, так сказать :) Большое спасибо за комплимент по поводу английского языка. Да, конечно в России. Мне просто и в средней школе и в университете очень повезло с преподавателями. Но год от года без практики всё хуже и хуже естественно. Особенно устный английский. Поговорить-то особенно не с кем. Только когда в отпуск или командировку еду. Но это не то совсем, сам понимаешь.
Congrats Sined, your work made it to Enterbay Bill's blog site.

https://www.weibo.com/enterbaybill
It seems like not only there but on some of the chinese collector's communities too! I've even had to upgrade my photobucket account to "pro" because bandwidth has exceeded the "free"-account limit :lol
I truly think Enterbay will capitalize on the success of this and make a battle damaged version.
And I hope that they will capitalize on the success of this and make a battle-damaged version :FREAK:

Amazing figure and fantastic photos.
The only thing I dislike about it is the articulation of the elbows. At that scale they could have come up with a more elegant solution without losing the range of movement.
But it is indeed in a different league.

well in my opinion without sun glasses enterbay face scuplt looks better than hot toys, but if u use sun glasses hot toys face sculpt looks very impressive as much as enterbay T2, but i prefer to get hot toys cos im collecting 1/6 not 1/4

Amazing figure and fantastic photos.
The only thing I dislike about it is the articulation of the elbows. At that scale they could have come up with a more elegant solution without losing the range of movement.
But it is indeed in a different league.
Cheers, Abake! :duff
Well actually the articulation of the elbows is the absolute winner here from my point of view. From the very beginning I was a real fan of that Enterbay decision because it was obvious that they was aiming on the highest possible articulation. And no, it's not possible to do that with more elegant design. Not with that size of biceps at least (I'm serious here). Only with rubber but we all know the history and side effects here. HT got more elegant design without rubber and articulation is very limited in that part.
But it's also one of the troubles with this guy because some folks don't use it right & make elbow or forearm look exaggerated. But it's only about right or wrong posing. It's not a figure but the user problem.

Hey sined, could you tell me if its easy to pull off the shotgun resting on shoulder look? I figured the double elbows would help this but wasn't sure how much effort it takes (like do you have to pop the wrist out so it reaches, etc)

Yes, exactly. This pose is possible only because of the double-jointed elbows.
No trouble at all with that pose.
And the joints themselves are very friendly here. And they are very-very-very tough :lol "Hold" poses great.

Cheers, Abake! :duff
Well actually the articulation of the elbows is the absolute winner here from my point of view. From the very beginning I was a real fan of that Enterbay decision because it was obvious that they was aiming on the highest possible articulation. And no, it's not possible to do that with more elegant design. Not with that size of biceps at least (I'm serious here). Only with rubber but we all know the history and side effects here. HT got more elegant design without rubber and articulation is very limited in that part.
But it's also one of the troubles with this guy because some folks don't use it right & make elbow or forearm look exaggerated. But it's only about right or wrong posing. It's not a figure but the user problem.

That's a good point.
And yes, a lot of people use those double hinged articulations wrong and end-up making the figures looks strange.

Anyway, awesome figure.

Stunning Pictures friend, you should try to get you a 1/4 Fatboy for that ENTERBAY T2.

Back