Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know for sure. I expect regular version to arrive this week (passed customs already) - I'll definitely check that :)

Your pics have expelled any fears I had that the figure could only look right from certain angles. The clothes and proportions are perfect with a bit of futzing. So I guess we'll be doing the paperclip trick on the EB T-800 aswell. No biggie.

Very nice work Sined, beautiful photography and glad someone thought to wire the coat, as nice as this figure looks most of the time, you've demonstrated what I've felt and that is that wiring was a necessary step, even if just temporary, the coat needed the work.

Your pics have expelled any fears I had that the figure could only look right from certain angles. The clothes and proportions are perfect with a bit of futzing. So I guess we'll be doing the paperclip trick on the EB T-800 aswell. No biggie.
Yes, if you put just a little touch of Terminator-love it's a real little Arnie right on your shelf.
Will be waiting for your pics my friend! :duff
:clap Fantastic Photos :clap

It really shows how great this figure is . Thanks for sharing :yess:
Appreciate it bro! Glad you enjoyed the pics :wave
Very nice work Sined, beautiful photography and glad someone thought to wire the coat, as nice as this figure looks most of the time, you've demonstrated what I've felt and that is that wiring was a necessary step, even if just temporary, the coat needed the work.
Thanks MaulFan! Are you planning to get that one? I know you have a great Terminator-related collection too.

Yes, if you put just a little touch of Terminator-love it's a real little Arnie right on your shelf.
Will be waiting for your pics my friend! :duff

Appreciate it bro! Glad you enjoyed the pics :wave

Thanks MaulFan! Are you planning to get that one? I know you have a great Terminator-related collection too.

I'm pretty sure he already has it :clap

This is without a doubt the best representation of T-800 from T2 at 1/4 scale so far. I heard someone in my hometown said "Nah. T2 PF looks as good as EB's". After seeing these pics, I'll tell him "Keep telling that to yourselves".
The only downside of this fig for me, is the different color of the head and neck (and the gap for making the head movable too). Otherwise it would've been perfect.

You could argue PF vs EB for headaculpts, but other than that, if you're debating accurracy, no contest EB. Personal preference, sure you could argue PF is better.

Yeah, I pre-ordered with BBTS a few months back, I held out at first but now, this is the epitome of what I've always wanted in a T2 T-800 figure, I have to have this, I'd rather have only this than my whole HT T2 collection.

Thank you so much for sharing this incredible pics! Man, I HAVE to get this guy.

I checked enterbay's site and it still says he's for pre-order...but arent they really in-stock now? I could have sworn that a few people have gotten theirs directly from them already...

Yeah, I pre-ordered with BBTS a few months back, I held out at first but now, this is the epitome of what I've always wanted in a T2 T-800 figure, I have to have this, I'd rather have only this than my whole HT T2 collection.

I didn't know you changed your mind. Excellent, thats another set of guaranteed great pics right there.

I didn't know you changed your mind. Excellent, thats another set of guaranteed great pics right there.

Before the final EB photos and the in hand shots, I felt this was just more of the same, but seeing the photos, I see it now as someone finally, truly depicting T2 Arnie. The only real flaw I see is the missing jaw stuff we've discussed, otherwise, this IS Arnold, and that's what I've always wanted. HT is a great figure but it is not Arnie off the screen, not like this. If I have to sell my 1/6 T2 collection to keep just this figure, I will, it is the best all blak bike figure you could hope for, would prefer it 1/6 but whatever, it's great. The shot with the PF looks like Arnild leaning on a statue of himself at a premier or something.

This is without a doubt the best representation of T-800 from T2 at 1/4 scale so far. I heard someone in my hometown said "Nah. T2 PF looks as good as EB's". After seeing these pics, I'll tell him "Keep telling that to yourselves".
The only downside of this fig for me, is the different color of the head and neck (and the gap for making the head movable too). Otherwise it would've been perfect.
:exactly::goodpost:
Different colors is not a problem at all. I was worried about that too (before I got figure in-hand) - you won't notice that in 99% cases. Only on pics or with a very close look. Interchangeable hands are a little bit off in that aspect too - and again - only on the pics or when you take the hands off & looking at the head close with them. Can't notice that when figure is assembled.
Thank you so much for sharing this incredible pics! Man, I HAVE to get this guy.

I checked enterbay's site and it still says he's for pre-order...but arent they really in-stock now? I could have sworn that a few people have gotten theirs directly from them already...
Glad you like it bro! :wave
Yes, it's still a pre-order status on the Enterbay website (with pre-order price), but they have already started shipping! So it's a pretty good moment to get one.
I'd rather have only this than my whole HT T2 collection.
Wise choice. I'm considering doing that myself...
I really love Hot Toys T2 figures (especially T-1000), but with Cinemaquette T-800, SSC 1:1 bust & this newcomer I'm thinking more & more about selling HT stuff. + There are rumors here & there that this is not the one & only T-related product from Enterbay.
The shot with the PF looks like Arnild leaning on a statue of himself at a premier or something.
Yes, exactly, that was the idea :)
Fantastic photo's of an amazing figure there, Sined.

:thud::thud::thud::thud:
Thanks bro! :hi5:

Just put it under the collar to hold it closer to the neck.
No actual figure modifications needed!

Back