• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SOLD Enterbay Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged Version 1/4 Scale HD Masterpiece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need to sell my one and only Arnie piece, reluctantly. I still think this is the best Terminator figure ever made and probably the best Arnie figure or statue even still.

This was on display for a couple of years, but has since been in climate controlled storage. There are no known issues and figure is complete. Most of the accessories were never even touched. There is some scuffs and shelf wear on the slip-on silver T2 cover, so it's not perfect. I also do not have the original brown shipper (if it even came with one, I cannot remember). All pics were taken in December of 2021.

Please PM me if you want to purchase, have a question, or need to see more pics.

Asking $450 shipped

IMG_7486.jpeg
IMG_7478.jpeg
IMG_7479.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg
IMG_7480.jpeg
IMG_7484.jpeg

Last edited:
Back