ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks spectacular!!!! :yess::yess:
I can´t wait to get mine

He looks great in those pics and I'm glad the jacket looks WAY better aswell. The only nitpick I have is the way the sunglasses dont sit on the bridge of his nose quite well.
sam0826bl.jpg

He looks great in those pics and I'm glad the jacket looks WAY better aswell. The only nitpick I have is the way the sunglasses dont sit on the bridge of his nose quite well.
sam0826bl.jpg

Notice that too. On yesterday's pics, the sunglasses actually sat on the bridge of his nose.
I think by pushing it down a little bit, it would fit perfectly.

I can't stop looking at those pics.

Latest pics look great, the collar looks much better. I wonder is that due to variation in the mass produced jackets or is it just this guy futzed his figure better.

Toys2 saying November...well thats next month. I might not be able to get it right away with other stuff coming before that. Might have to have Eric hold it for me, theres other stuff he has for me that I really need to take off his hands first.

Latest pics look great, the collar looks much better. I wonder is that due to variation in the mass produced jackets or is it just this guy futzed his figure better.

Toys2 saying November...well thats next month. I might not be able to get it right away with other stuff coming before that. Might have to have Eric hold it for me, theres other stuff he has for me that I really need to take off his hands first.

Everybody talks about "Eric" as if they are best friends with the guy. Damn, I live in Toronto and never even heard of him.

Everybody talks about "Eric" as if they are best friends with the guy. Damn, I live in Toronto and never even heard of him.

That's how he treats people, i don't do a lot of business with them but anytime i need help, Eric treats me like a regular and like he'll do anything to take care of me, which is how it should be. If it weren't for high shipping i'd do more with him.

Well I wouldn't say I'm friends with him but we've sent a lot of emails back and forth about toy orders, he signs his emails as Eric and addresses me by my first name. He seems a good chap.

The last set of photos look just as good as the 0fficial photos from Enterbay,so glad I ordered this.I think it is a winner and I too can't wait to see the up coming 1/4 Dark Knight and Joker.This will certainly rewrite the standard in this hobby and may be the start of somthing epic,I'm just sayin.

After seeing those in-hand pics, It's confirmed my 400$ is well-spent. Good job EB. I hope the standard version will look as good as the exclusive. Best 1/4 T2 Arnold representation to date IMO.
Can't wait to see their 1/4 TDK. I wish it'd be real statue or almost no articulation. Rubber suit always scared me.

If people are gonna start comparing this to the Sideshow 1:1 BD bust you obviously don't own it. Nothing will ever top the bust imo. This is without a doubt the best figure representation of Arnold from T2. I seriously can't wait to have this.

I don't own the bust but it is very reasonable to compare this high res pics https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71932 to EB's version. Judging from the pics sideshow doesn't hold a candle next to EB. Maybe it's the paint apps and low detail in the hair and eyebrows that makes it feel lifeless.

went to Enterbay yesterday to get my preorder, then ask what will be thenext 1:4 figure the answer is Batman and Joker.

went to Enterbay yesterday to get my preorder, then ask what will be thenext 1:4 figure the answer is Batman and Joker.

As for The Joker, is it bank robber version or purple coat one? EB only teased us with Bozo mask so I think it might be BR.

Last edited:
Back