ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen it in person and it's mind-blowing. Congrats on owning it!
Thanks my friend :duff
I'm planning to display one of my Enterbay T-800 with it.
Enterbay T-800 from the left - SSC Life-Size Arnold T-800 at the center - SSC T-800 PF from the right :)

Thanks my friend :duff
I'm planning to display one of my Enterbay T-800 with it.
Enterbay T-800 from the left - SSC Life-Size Arnold T-800 at the center - SSC T-800 PF from the right :)

That will be stunning, all such excellent pieces :rock

If people are gonna start comparing this to the Sideshow 1:1 BD bust you obviously don't own it. Nothing will ever top the bust imo. This is without a doubt the best figure representation of Arnold from T2. I seriously can't wait to have this.

He looks great in those pics and I'm glad the jacket looks WAY better aswell. The only nitpick I have is the way the sunglasses dont sit on the bridge of his nose quite well.
sam0826bl.jpg

This thing can't come quick enough now!
:impatient:

Would be good to see a side by side of the first prototype sculpt and the finished product. What an improvement.

i just hope enterbay can keep their cool and top this amazing t800 with their future tdk 1/4 releases.

it will be epic! Thats why im saying they better do a great job on it as we are all looking forward to it!

Back