ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If EB can keep the price for the 1/4 Batman figures to $325, like this Terminator figure (or even cheaper :eek: Yeah right :lol ), that would be sweet.

How do you mean Sean?

Well like Rambo, if done right, should look good shirtless so a more seamless body compare to the T-800 arms, especially for $300, and with Batman, especially TDK if they do it, I wonder if they'll do like with rubber suits or something more complex.

Loving the latest round of pics!

How ar folks gonna display this guy? He ain't gonna fit in the detolfs and you wouldn't want him to get dusty.

Thats kind of an issue for me since I have the Ikea Dioder lights in my Detolf. So if I want to move a shelf it's going to take a while to reconfigure everything.

yes it will be br joker 1st maybe purple coat later

Strange,when I talked to Bill about the Joker and Batman last month he didnt say Bank Robber version. As far as I can guess by whatever he said, there wont be 2 versions/releases of Joker in 1/4th, atleast not unless he sees the 1/4th posable figures selling really well. Im pretty certain the classic look is what he's going for (judging by the picture he posted and logical thinking) however the next time I catch him online Ill be sure to ask him...

just know one thing, they are making another 1/4th Bruce Lee pretty soon after Joker is done (actually he said the Bruce Lee proto is ready, but they are going with the TDK stuff first) Im guessing because he wants the figures to be out by the time TDKR hits the screens...

more pics from toysdaily:

t2hd.jpg

t2iu.jpg

t2jyp.jpg

t2kn.jpg

The figure looks really well done, but the jacket´s still too puffy, glasses don´t fit well on his nose and something about the face...imo...is way more off then HT´s HS.

and it´s way...WAY too huge, but to any guy waiting for this and now getting this: Congrats.

the shoe color looks like it had smeared dog poo on it when he exits the saloon Bad to the Bone walking the steps they dont look that color.

Looks awesome in those photos. So glad I ordered this now.

Shoes do look a little too weathered but I bet it's ok in hand.

yeah if you dont like the way it looks just cover it with the endoarm or rose box no problem

Its not just you the boots IMO look too weathered in those pics. Hope thats just a one-off but if not so be it I guess.

Way too weathered and the hole figure looks way too puffy, not only the jacket.
It´s almost as if he´s wearing a pair of cargos, or somethin´like that...only in leather.

Back