ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sam0818xi.jpg

sam0817v.jpg

sam0819p.jpg

sam0820n.jpg

sam0821f.jpg

sam0822h.jpg

sam0823fc.jpg

sam0825.jpg

sam0826bl.jpg

I'm glad the final release has the zipper problem fixed, but I still need to see more photos before I buy. Something about the head sculpt and body proportions in the latest photos makes me think it looks more like Arnies' brother or stuntman. He looks very sleepy and tired without his Sunnies on! :lol And aren't his eyes supposed to be brown?

"I'm glad the final release has the zipper problem fixed, but I still need to see more photos before I buy. Something about the head sculpt and body proportions in the latest photos makes me think it looks more like Arnies' brother or stuntman. He looks very sleepy and tired without his Sunnies on! :lol And aren't his eyes supposed to be brown?[/QUOTE]"

Nope, Arnold has blue eyes.

Loving the latest round of pics!

How ar folks gonna display this guy? He ain't gonna fit in the detolfs and you wouldn't want him to get dusty.

Loving the latest round of pics!

How ar folks gonna display this guy? He ain't gonna fit in the detolfs and you wouldn't want him to get dusty.

I'm going to try and somehow raise one shelf and lower another in my detolf.
Failing that he will have to go on top of it and be dusted weekly.

Well what's funny is that they showed the BR mask and the Begins Cowl in a recent event (SDCC?)

That would indicate BR Joker and Begins Batman.

What would make more sense though would be purple suit joker and TDK Batman...

But time will tell

Well what's funny is that they showed the BR mask and the Begins Cowl in a recent event (SDCC?)

That would indicate BR Joker and Begins Batman.

What would make more sense though would be purple suit joker and TDK Batman...

But time will tell

Yeh I remembered that, but thought I may have missed some info stating BR was definitely next?

The DCD Joker came with the BR mask as an accessory after all.

Believe it or not I don't have ANY type of ledger joker figure! So the enterbay 1/4 would be my 1st. Can't wait to see it

no source snake i am just kinda hoping they will do the purple coat version also.

Believe it or not I don't have ANY type of ledger joker figure! So the enterbay 1/4 would be my 1st. Can't wait to see it

Same. $450-$500 for Hot Toys Dark Knight and Joker flipping on ebay? Pass. Give me dat dere 1/4 instead. :3

Back