ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not, I bought 1/4 EB T-800, BD and HT Endo for I could wait for HT 1/4 T-800 Police Shootout they announced.
It never happened.

Hot toys made that announcement just to **** up with enterbay business.
Of course once I will have finished my 1/4 custom police shootout they will release theirs lol

BTW if you need to fix your broken T800 arms (clean or bd version) contact me I can do tht for you.
Just need the arms and chest.
I can walk you through dismantling the body so you don't have to ship it all.
The fix is durable and will allow you to make more poses without fear of breaks.
I did it on all the bodies I have even the non broken ones just to be safe.
Pm me.

View attachment 467025

Hi guys anyone selling this, just got the T1000 and its an amazing figure so would love Arnie to go with it, can't afford those crazy evilbay prices though ;)

I need some help as I'm really a newbie when it comes to Enterbay figures. Got my first Enterbay figure, the clean T-800. He comes with black shirt, but I also have the brown shirt form the battle damaged figure. I'd like to change the black shirt with the brown shirt, however I have heard a lot of people talking about broken shoulders etc. Can someone advice me what's the best thing to do with changing shirts?

I need some help as I'm really a newbie when it comes to Enterbay figures. Got my first Enterbay figure, the clean T-800. He comes with black shirt, but I also have the brown shirt form the battle damaged figure. I'd like to change the black shirt with the brown shirt, however I have heard a lot of people talking about broken shoulders etc. Can someone advice me what's the best thing to do with changing shirts?

Don?t do it. The bodies are very wonky.

Just came here to say that mine has been the victim of a broken shoulder too, while I was trying to get him to hold the minigun. Man, this sucks. Are the Battle Damaged and T-1000 this breakable too?

I haven't seen breakage reports on those but with this one it seems to be an inevitability. One shoulder went on mine years ago with the other having the same stress indications and thus likely to break aswell. I actually dismantled my figure with the intention of sending the parts to Olbertfrog for repair but never ended up doing so. It remains dismantled.

Back