ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sam0827y.jpg

sam0831m.jpg

sam0842r.jpg

sam0832b.jpg

sam0833t.jpg

sam0835.jpg

sam0836u.jpg

sam0840q.jpg

sam0844.jpg

sam0846t.jpg

Thanks to cc2ysk for those fantastic shots!

Self quoting because of awesomeness.

OK, the following pics are....

SENSATIONAL-UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :horror

Everything is perfect even the jacket. I'm blown away!!

sam0818xi.jpg

sam0817v.jpg

sam0819p.jpg

sam0820n.jpg

sam0821f.jpg

sam0822h.jpg

sam0823fc.jpg

sam0825.jpg

sam0826bl.jpg

IMO, it looks better in those pics than the official ones.

Can anyone report on the joints yet? Very curious to know if they're nice and tight.

Much respect for ENTERBAY !
Close to perfection, love it.

The jacket looks much better on the new pictures too.

Ordered :yess: Finally I know this thing looks as amazing as the enterbay pictures. I must admit the pictures of the jacket yesterday just had me in doubt whiter to click "confirm order"

Not anymore!

What an incredible piece.

woowww he looks phenomenal. Eric from toys2 says november for this guy...

Most authentic mass-produced T2 collectible in 1/4 scale for a long-long years I believe. CSM 101% must have.

Not only in 1/4 scale, nothings comes even close.
1/4 & less actually :lol
Mass-produced 1:3 Cinemaquette T-800 Endo, 1:2 & life-size 1:1 statues (and busts of course (remember that SSC Arnold life-size bust from T2? ;))) from SSC are very authentic & close to source material too. Just to make that clear without being like "OHOHOHOH!!!!! ZOMG!!!!! BEST EVER PRODUCED!!!!!!!!!!!111" ;)

big up to enterbay.... But we all know hot toys wont take this lying down.

@sined
Enterbay reached a new level of realism.

SSC Arnold bust, this one ?
https://www.limited-movies.de/images/8318_press01-001.jpg

Doesn't look good in my eyes.
Endos are completely different topic, lets talk about Schwarzenegger.

We should not compare the EB T-800 to the others, nothing on the market right now can compete. Fact

The only thing that bothers me is the neck, not the same color as the head.

Not a big deal and for the majority probably nit picking, bit its visible on many pictures and steals the authenticity a little.

but as i said its a mere trifle, everything else looks outstanding.
I cant stop looking at him.

Last edited:
Enterbay reached a new level of realism.
No questions here. I've stated same thing earlier. A couple of times actually :lol
SSC Arnold bust, this one ?
https://www.limited-movies.de/images/8318_press01-001.jpg

Doesn't look good in my eyes.
I own this piece & this is one of my favourite pieces ever. Actually, I think it's best SSC piece that I own. Believe me - it is phenomenal. A lot of details (pours/wrinkles/glass eye/great chrome finishing on the Endo part & etc) & IT IS Arnold (based on life-casts of Arnold & developed with a help of Stan Winston Studios).
--------------------------------
But let's get back to the Enterbay here :lol
I couldn't resist & ordered second yesterday. Was aiming for exclusive only, but after seeing all those fantastic pics & videos from China - too hard to resist.
New page in the 1/4 scale history is here. And of course it is Arnold + Terminator. Can't go wrong with that mix.

I own this piece & this is one of my favourite pieces ever. Actually, I think it's best SSC piece that I own. Believe me - it is phenomenal. A lot of details (pours/wrinkles/glass eye/great chrome finishing on the Endo part & etc) & IT IS Arnold (based on life-casts of Arnold & developed with a help of Stan Winston Studios).

:lecture

Seen it in person and it's mind-blowing. Congrats on owning it!

Ordered mine through Gotham-Customs!They have the cheapest price around,$390.00 with free shipping!This figure suppose to be available by the start of November so i can't wait to have this in my display room!

Back