ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay are rippin tits in this scale so far, no doubt i will purchase this statue..and it will be better and cheaper(i think) then a SSC PF with poopie paint jobbie.

Is this serious? I mean it only will be released in 2015? LOL!! They can't be serious. It wasn't even necessary to annonce it.

No pretty sure that was just someone joking based on how long it takes EB to release anything. I think 2015 is an exaggeration.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not-Sure-If-Want_500x500.jpg

Exciting news, always welcome more T2 products based on the humans, and another T-800 PF wouldn't hurt :)

5383993593_1bbbf3215e_b.jpg

I think EB use a photoshoped HT yulli sculpt for this preview pic. They look like twins. :lecture

They do look very similar but I think Enterbay's photo is their own piece, there's neck detailing that HT doesn't have, unless they PSed in details to make the HT look more real.

They look like twins because they both are Arnold Schwarzenegger and both are great sculpts I guess. It would the weird if they were totally different.

Well, given that a lot of folks feel that there were proportional issues, and presumably EB didn't use Yulli or some casting of her head for this, it would be quite crazy for both portraits to look nearly identical, surely the different scale and sculptor would mean some difference.

Back