ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I go to the link at the bottom of the Arnie image, and translate the Chinese to English, he says something about working on another head with battle damage!?

is all about lighting.
if you see on my video the arnie pf looks amazing in low light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfyYBvwQTaE

but man ! I cant wait to see the full preview of enterbay's 1/4 scale.
if is epic I will get it.

That's not favorable, yes in low light, you can hide some of the off proportions and things. The PF is nice, I'm glad to have it, but I'm sure if EB really puts out a 1/4, the flaws in the Sideshow one will really jump. Sideshow had a great portrait and the grenades and bandolier and sculpted parts like the gloves look good, but the cheap costume material and the ill-matched body and head setup hurts it. I believe Trev just sculpted the head without the body to work with and the two don't blend together smoothly to get a real human look, it really shows in the neck area. EB will likely sculpt it all as one and get all the pieces to work right with each other, and the costuming should definitely be better.

Hopefully this lights a fire under Hot Toys' ass to make Police Shootout T-800 (with Tanker Truck battle damage head), T2 Steel Mill Battle Damaged T-800 (along with a semi damaged head) and perhaps a Cyberdyne Shootout T-800.

In that order, Cyberdyne isn't as important to me but the final T1 figure and T2 Steel Mill T-800 are.

Get to it Hot Toys.

Well, I still hold some hope that maybe HT held back on wrapping up T2 so soon because they wanted to save something for the Anniversary year, so until 2011's over, I'm keeping hope, after that, I'm chalking it up to great if they do it, I've made peace with them not doing it.

If Hot Toys have dropped T2 then I hope EB is able and willing to take a stab at 1/6ths aswell. Its possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness and...wait - that they might make a 'boring' character like young John Connor since they make boring looking characters all the time, albeit none that are kids.

Daaaamn. As soon as I saw "Its possible, however unlikely" I immediately thought "Star Wars lol, but that's not where he's going with it, just a coincidence" and then sure enough there it was.

Well, I still hold some hope that maybe HT held back on wrapping up T2 so soon because they wanted to save something for the Anniversary year, so until 2011's over, I'm keeping hope, after that, I'm chalking it up to great if they do it, I've made peace with them not doing it.

Yeah, here's hoping they're saving it for the anniversary or something.

I'll be pissed if they don't though. They can make all these Predators and Iron Man figures with all their boring variations but not more T-800s?

One would be simple, just sculpt new weapons, hands and two heads (T1 Police Shootout) while the other one could be a HUGE success and a unique masterpiece (T2 Battle Damage).

Not having an official Arnold figure with exposed endo skull by Hot Toys would be a crime.

Last edited:
And I could understand some likeness issues maybe still being there with T1, but T2 is a free for all, so there's no license issue to stop them from doing more from that movie, unless for some stupid reason, the Sideshow license somehow specifies what figures can be made.

Good to see their slowing building their clientele, but why in the hell do Enterbay & HT keep "see-sawing" licences?

I mean really? First the tug-of-war for Bruce; now this? I bet $$$ we can expect to see some sort of Marvel or DC licence next.....

I mean I understand that the "Terminator" franchise as a whole is a cash cow, but dang. Get something new or a licence thats rarely seen. We need more diversity/choices in 1/6th companies. Seems now everyone looks to HT for all their 1/6th needs.

It would be nice to see another company help out a little by tackling something we havent seen & giving HT some serious competition...& if any company is in the running to do that, its definitely Enterbay. They just need to branch off a little & do their own thing........

Hopefully a Conan the barbarian will be next in their project... I'm sure a lot would want to see this figure made

I'm thinking it's possible HT might reveal a new T2 figure in time to ship for or reveal on the official 20th Anniversary in July.

If the BD will come out i think its better we all wait for the BD ver.

Take the figure from HT and get the HD statue BD ver from enter bay. That's should be good, right?!?

Back