ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the proportion of the nose mouth and ears. Just look at those Bruce Lee sculpt from Arnie YJ and Yulli, They are all BL but look so much different.

Probably, they're probably promoting that the 1/4 scale allows them even more realism and definition than their 1/6 items, sort of like 1/6 is DVD and 1/4 is Blu Ray.

Probably, they're probably promoting that the 1/4 scale allows them even more realism and definition than their 1/6 items, sort of like 1/6 is DVD and 1/4 is Blu Ray.

too bad its not the case for sideshow PFs as of late(or some argue ever)

No pretty sure that was just someone joking based on how long it takes EB to release anything. I think 2015 is an exaggeration.

I really hope so, because I am very interested in this statue. I love the face of the SS T2 PF, it is the best Arnold sculpt out there IMO, but the body and the paint job are not very well done and this is the reason why I still stay away from it. I don't know Enterbay very much, but I hope they will make this very good. I hope we will have a release date soon for this baby!

This is great news! The reason I don't like PF is because of the paint apps sideshow does, but this may be my first 1/4th statue. Hope they pick a awesome pose for this and I wonder if they'll get a chance to make a T1 t-800.

Not just the paint apps on the SSC PF..the clothing kinda sucks mah bawlz too.

This is great news!! But I just hope them saying it has articulation doesn't mean it's a bigger version of one of their figures, but a statue like their 1/4 Bruce Lees. And judging by the detail and realism of Enterbay portraits, I don't doubt that pic is most certainly the sculpt and not Arnold himself.

I cant wait for Enterbay Avatars figures. If they do would probaly in scale of close to 18 inch. Or perhaps Enterbay Iron Man figures.

I think the Sideshow(Trevor Grove) sculpt is really well done.

But sub par paints and odd proportions made it a lacking piece overall.

Sideshow_Terminator_Head_2_by_trev_solo.jpg

is all about lighting.
if you see on my video the arnie pf looks amazing in low light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfyYBvwQTaE

but man ! I cant wait to see the full preview of enterbay's 1/4 scale.
if is epic I will get it.

Back